The players should have a cardboard cut out of Baker

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

The players should have a cardboard cut out of Baker

So when we sing the song, we can have a full length cut out of Baker sticking his tongue out.

Or better still, get Bakes in the circle.

Maybe they should write "10" on their arms.

It would cheer up Bakes and be very symbolic to say that Bakes is an integral part of the Saints.

It would send a message to the AFL, that we are united in our cause.

I feel that this will absolutely solidify the club, its supporters and the staff.

Us v them. :evil: :evil:

St Michele
Club Player

Good Idea it is definately turning in to us and them.

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
backit
Club Player

Knowing the AFL they will introduce a rule that will ban Bakes from being involved in match day with the club.

saint1974
Club Player

Great idea Milan but Dimwit will either fine us or find something else to hurt us!
Bit worried my son wears Bakes jumper with his name and number for the past 6 years hope they will let him in the ground.
Thug no pest and tagger yes!
As my son picked his jumper years ago he chose Bakes because he said he would back you no matter what
I am so sad now for Bakes passed being angry just dont understand this game anymore having followed it for 36 years.
I now want the club to show some balls and support for Bakes

battye
Saintsational Legend

Black arm bands for the death of justice in the AFL?

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
Farren's Girl
Club Player

battye wrote:Black arm bands for the death of justice in the AFL?
You are so correct and that is why I am so angry. People do not understand what today means, and it has far greater impact than just for the Saints Football Club or for Steven Baker.

Like I said God help the next player up from any club, cause the AFL bully boys have proven they are a law unto themselves and there is nothing you can do about it.

Very very sad day in AFL today.

GO SAINTERS!!

Farren's Girl
Club Player

Re: The players should have a cardboard cut out of Baker

Milan Faletic wrote:So when we sing the song, we can have a full length cut out of Baker sticking his tongue out.

It would cheer up Bakes and be very symbolic to say that Bakes is an integral part of the Saints.

I feel that this will absolutely solidify the club, its supporters and the staff.

Will one of our sponsors not come forward with something printed out for everyone in the crowd on Sunday???

GO SAINTERS!

wasaintsfan
Club Player

bring our new recruit... steven goodes in place for jesse smith???

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Farren's Girl wrote:
You are so correct and that is why I am so angry. People do not understand what today means, and it has far greater impact than just for the Saints Football Club or for Steven Baker.

Like I said God help the next player up from any club, cause the AFL bully boys have proven they are a law unto themselves and there is nothing you can do about it.

GO SAINTERS!!
Do you mean the next player up on four charges, with a 50% loading hanging over his head, or just the next player up on any charge?

Get real, Bakes was guilty of all charges and has nobody to blame except Steven Baker.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Farren's Girl wrote:
Milan Faletic wrote:So when we sing the song, we can have a full length cut out of Baker sticking his tongue out.

Will one of our sponsors not come forward with something printed out for everyone in the crowd on Sunday???

GO SAINTERS!
How old are you? Most ridiculous comment of the week.

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

saint1974 wrote:Great idea Milan but Dimwit will either fine us or find something else to hurt us!
Bit worried my son wears Bakes jumper with his name and number for the past 6 years hope they will let him in the ground.
As my son picked his jumper years ago he chose Bakes because he said he would back you no matter what
I am so sad now for Bakes passed being angry just dont understand this game anymore having followed it for 36 years.
Funny you should say that,I know the Bakers quite well.....today,for the first time in my 12 year driving career I recieved a traffic infringment of $292 for running a red light. I go through the same red light every day on the way to work and am well aware that there is a camera there,therefore I never run red lights there.....so I am bamboozled with this fine.

I fear my involvement with the Bkaers may be the cause of this fine....be very careful where you tread folks...they are after us

Bring back the Lockett era
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

jonesy wrote:
saint1974 wrote:Great idea Milan but Dimwit will either fine us or find something else to hurt us!
Funny you should say that,I know the Bakers quite well.....today,for the first time in my 12 year driving career I recieved a traffic infringment of $292 for running a red light. I go through the same red light every day on the way to work and am well aware that there is a camera there,therefore I never run red lights there.....so I am bamboozled with this fine.

I fear my involvement with the Bkaers may be the cause of this fine....be very careful where you tread folks...they are after us
If you got it today you ran the red two weeks to a month ago. Has the AFL been working on this that long?

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
jonesy wrote:

If you got it today you ran the red two weeks to a month ago. Has the AFL been working on this that long?
As GT said,they've been watching...

Bring back the Lockett era
Farren's Girl
Club Player

Bernard Shakey wrote:
Farren's Girl wrote:

GO SAINTERS!!
Have you seriously watched the footage from all the four incidents, and I am sorry but the misconduct rule was brought in for players in the hands of the trainers. Maybe I was at a different game or watching the wrong footage but I did not see Johnson in the hands of the trainers when he was tapped (NOT PUNCHED) in his hand. A hand that was deemed by the Geelong doctors ok to play with.
Please dont belittle me, I am not the only one who thinks the same. Yes, as I wrote today 2 of the charges are beyond doubt. So your happy to lie down and take it...Nice attitude I hope the current players do not link on to it.

GO SAINTERS!

Do you mean the next player up on four charges, with a 50% loading hanging over his head, or just the next player up on any charge?

Get real, Bakes was guilty of all charges and has nobody to blame except Steven Baker.

Farren's Girl
Club Player

Bernard Shakey wrote:
Farren's Girl wrote:

GO SAINTERS!
Clearly not as old and bitter as you. Yeah let's not show support for our players, maybe you think it is childish to have a banner as well.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Farren's Girl wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:
Farren's Girl wrote:

GO SAINTERS!
Clearly not as old and bitter as you. Yeah let's not show support for our players, maybe you think it is childish to have a banner as well.
Yep!

suss
Club Player

Bernard Shakey wrote:
Farren's Girl wrote:

GO SAINTERS!!

And let me guess, you think Chris Judd deserved to get off last week don't you?

If you actually believe the garbage you write and you’re not just being your usual pain-in-the-arse antagonistic self, then you have the honour of agreeing with such luminaries as Aker and Bartlett. Well done - you’re in great company.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

suss wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:
Farren's Girl wrote:

GO SAINTERS!!

And let me guess, you think Chris Judd deserved to get off last week don't you?

If you actually believe the garbage you write and you’re not just being your usual pain-in-the-arse antagonistic self, then you have the honour of agreeing with such luminaries as Aker and Bartlett. Well done - you’re in great company.
Judd should have got two weeks and I have no interest whatsoever in what Acker, Bartlett or anyone else has to say.