A bit rich from you Mark Thompson.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Farren's Girl
Club Player

A bit rich from you Mark Thompson.

Evening all,

Please tell me that some of you are angry with the higher than now comments of Mark Thompson. I remember him playing and do not remember him for being prue than white snow. He was a member of the 80's thugs at the Bombers.

Also interesting that he comments on Steven Bakes actions at Friday night but not the cheap punch to Blake's face less than a minute after the siren. See I was always taught those in glass houses should never throw stones and I honestly feel that Mark Thompson needs to have a good look at himself.

I have no doubt that he is stressed knowing that he no longer has a team that is the strongest in the Comp and also with Gary going North, that would be upsetting too :lol:

I would recommend that Mark go to the nearest hardware shop and buy what they call in motor racing 100 mile an hour tape, nothing moves that sucker.

Mark Thompson I suppose as coach of "Hairy Cat" who has a very bad record you are qualified to make comments on Stevie...I dont think so..Geelong maybe Pussies but they gave as good as they got Friday night the only difference is WE WON THE GAME :D

GO SAINTERS

saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

Before Im 85