This coming from the organisation that turned it's back ...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

This coming from the organisation that turned it's back ...

... the pack of dogs that attacked one of the fairest players in the game a few years ago when he was coming off injured.

All from a game that had no reports.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

...and didn't seem too concerned about McPhee last week!

Harvey To Hayes
Club Player

I keep thinking of that dog Hocking taking out Banger at the stoppage down at Feral Park, and now their hypocritical and condescending past players are up in arms and whinging in the press like fairies...

I hate Geelong so much now, had nothiung but respect for them before last weekend...

The future's so bright I've got to wear shades...
stinger
Saintsational Legend

all this will just make holding that cup aloft on the last saturday in september, all the sweeter....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
widereceiver
Club Player

I hope you are right stinger and that 10 is one of the players holding it up!

"Winning's not everything, it's the ONLY thing!" Vince Lombardi.
Sam Gilbert #1 booster - always on the attack!!!
Win more for Winmar
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:all this will just make holding that cup aloft on the last saturday in september, all the sweeter....
On ya stinger. I'm p1ssed off tonight. Hearing that Bakes is with his family tonight had made me mad. The umpires are there to enforce the rules and they didn't. They need to be scrutinised. If a player infringes there are umpires to enforce the rules. Not to let it go and then crucify players on Monday.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

im still pissed at the farmer incident that was never recorded and hardly seen (from stopping and proping with farmer running into him and yeah granted, it hurt) being carried over from 2007 ffs

unreal

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

matrix wrote:im still pissed at the farmer incident that was never recorded and hardly seen (from stopping and proping with farmer running into him and yeah granted, it hurt) being carried over from 2007 ffs

unreal
Spot on Matrix! Posted the same thing in another thread. The effin' 50% loading should never have effin' been there in the first place.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Wed 20 Oct 2010 3:33am, edited 1 time in total.

saintnick12
Club Player

saint75 wrote:
matrix wrote:im still pissed at the farmer incident that was never recorded and hardly seen (from stopping and proping with farmer running into him and yeah granted, it hurt) being carried over from 2007 ffs

unreal
Spot on Matrix! Posted the same thing in another thread. The effin' 50% loading should never have effin' been there in the first place.
+1

Thats the most annoying thing...that the loading is from a dodgy ridiculous tribunal decision in the first place...like he's paying for that all over again.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

Harvey To Hayes wrote:I keep thinking of that dog Hocking taking out Banger at the stoppage down at Feral Park, and now their hypocritical and condescending past players are up in arms and whinging in the press like
Aye!! I was at that game. Hocking hammered Harvey behind play repeatedly, thought Harvey punctured a lung or something. But he got a BOG and we won the game. Dirty cats are hypocrites.

What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.
Selhurst Saint
Club Player

ralphsmith wrote:
Harvey To Hayes wrote:I keep thinking of that dog Hocking taking out Banger at the stoppage down at Feral Park, and now their hypocritical and condescending past players are up in arms and whinging in the press like
Aye!! I was at that game. Hocking hammered Harvey behind play repeatedly, thought Harvey punctured a lung or something. But he got a BOG and we won the game. Dirty cats are hypocrites.
What about Scarlett breaking Roos nose with a blatent punch in 2004. Caught on camera but still no action?

What about West running through X miles off the ball. Caught on camera, but no action?

Seems to be a pattern emerging.

"...If there has been one recurring theme through this whole shocking mess, it has been the misguided, inflated egos and their ill-judged determination to cling to long-standing old boy friendships. The bad advice that has guided the selfish and culpable James Hird has not only punctuated this saga but symbolised it..."