recieved sms

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

wasaintsfan
Club Player

recieved sms

got sms from st kilda saying....
Your ticket for freo has been sent. Pregame function fewatures former players, raffles & auctions contact 08 ---- ---- to book

does that mean ive got tickets to the actual game and want me too book for pregame... or the pregame function

saint64
Club Player

Yes, it means that you will receive your ticket for the Freo game shortly, and suggests that you book to come along to our pre-game function at the Subi Footy Club (at the Western end of the ground).

markinUSA
SS Life Member

I am always interested in these raffles. Is there any chance that someone who is not there in person can buy a raffle ticket or 10? I ask because it would be wonderful for others (e.g. people in other states, international memebers) to be able to buy some of the raffle tickets. Otherwise, without paying a fortune online, you have no chance of getting a signed piece of memorabilia. At least you have a chance if you can do that.

I wonder if there is a paypal option, or something similar, which could be explored?

You know, we raise some money for the club with our sponsorship, but this would be another way of raising some money.

"Don't give up, never give up" - Robert Harvey.
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

should be a great function with some great past players getting recognised for their contribution to the club ... great opertunity to meet some of the stars of yester year ....

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
bristol_saint
Club Player

I had an email from the club some weeks ago saying we were allocated tickets for the Freo game (as this is the game we nominated) but have not received an SMS or tickets....has anyone else got the SMS?....or not?

saint64
Club Player

I got the SMS but haven't received my ticket yet. Hopefully it will come in tomorrow's mail.

saint64
Club Player

I don't think the tickets were actually sent out until late last week - thus the sms to let people know they were coming so they could book for the pre-game function knowing they had a ticket.