Zac

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Zac

gets injured and crows turn it around. i know its more complicated than that. but tall defenders (195 cm +)are very rare which is why zac remains in the team despite being in less than sparkling form....

ttufc7
Club Player

He is much maligned but honestly if he goes down with a serious injury who plays his position??
The news of his injury hit the saints facebook page and the comments posted on there immediatly after were sickening. If this is our supporter base we are in trouble.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Good game from Zac. Hopefully he's not injured, no changes next week please. 8-)

markinUSA
SS Life Member

Apparently Zac has hobbled out of the dressing rooms after the game.
And Monty mentioned his groin to the doc on the boundary line, but may have also taken a hit to the hip.
MMM is saying they should be right for next match.

"Don't give up, never give up" - Robert Harvey.
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I thought he stepped it up a notch tonight. I was actually glad to see him back after the injury scare. He did some good things when he did come back on. I also agree with some of the posts in reference to a defender of his size and availability. Obviously something is there otherwise Zac wouldn't get selected each week. I hope he's okay, I never like to see any player injured no matter what my opinion on them.

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

He was ordinary again and failed to make any contest several times early in the game. I'm hoping that Jesse Smith can allow a Fisher/Gilbert to play more defensively so we don't need Dawson in the team.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Thought he was ok and should be playing next week

I love this club
Saintsfan
Club Player

mad saint guy wrote:He was ordinary again and failed to make any contest several times early in the game. I'm hoping that Jesse Smith can allow a Fisher/Gilbert to play more defensively so we don't need Dawson in the team.
Before he went off he buggered it up 4 times and looked out of place. Typical performance from Zac.

The Saintsfan Cometh
robbo_25
Club Player

i thought zac played well tonight. few errors, but reasonably good performance.
deserves to keep his spot

robbo
starsign
Club Player

he's a bit like his big mate N023 at the other end !
We really can't do without their on field presence for all too obvious reasons
Keep the faith , and just as well the selectors are I recon or we would be in more strife than Ned Kelly instead of sitting where we are on the ladder tonight surely!!

The Sainter
Club Player

He was very ordinary again. In fact 2 of our worst players were at both ends of the ground in Zac and Kosi. What do some people consider is a good game? No way has he been in our top 10 players in any game this year, tonight included. Saint supporters around me tonight kept saying how does he keep getting selected each week?

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Re: Zac

Con Gorozidis wrote:gets injured and crows turn it around. i know its more complicated than that. but tall defenders (195 cm +)are very rare which is why zac remains in the team despite being in less than sparkling form....
agree. we looked a lot more solid with him back there.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

because its all stats?

we did well when he was on and leaked when he was off...

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
degruch
Saintsational Legend

The Sainter wrote: No way has he been in our top 10 players in any game this year, tonight included. Saint supporters around me tonight kept saying how does he keep getting selected each week?
He doesn't need to be in the top 10. Was good in the contests, did a fantastic baulk with a smashed ankle, took a couple important marks, good disposal efficiency, why is that not a good game?

You need to sit next to some supporters who know what the hell they're talking about. He does his job in one of the best backlines in the business, and has no direct replacement...there's no way he would be intentionally dropped.