bozos at work

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

bozos at work

I am so sick of fools at work (they usually support "once great" clubs who have performed pretty poorly in the last ten years (Essendon, Carlton etc) and who really have NO chance of winning a flag in the near future.
They'll happily bag the Saints for not winning it last year.
I s'pose that comes with the territory of being "up there" and exposed for all to see.
Thankfully there are also quite a few Saints supporters at my work so I'm not alone.

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

You should enjoy their frustation, I cop that to but all it means is they know they themselves are crap with and will be for a long time

I love this club
shmic_s
Club Player

I'm loving it.
Just give them a confident smile.

We'll get there. Heads high. Make 'em hate us more!

matrix
Saintsational Legend

i got 4 steps inside the door at work yesterday, and it started :roll:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Surely the people who say things to you are your mates at work. Nothing better to have a discussion with people who follow other clubs. Cop some, give some out, its all good fun. Swings and roundabouts I reckon.

saint1974
Club Player

Daughter walked into school yesterday and started,got home went onto facebook copped about 50 posts saying some pretty horrible things,ignored the lot of them.
Woke up this morning said it was great to the sun out, that this issue was cleared up and sorted out pretty quickly looking foward to Saturday night oh the joys of being a saints supporter how great it was to see Roo out on the track again.
Feels this colud make the boys more determined and united sometimes when sh.t hits the fan we become stronger thought pretty good analogy from a young lady doing VCE.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

A true supporter in my opinion is someone who jumped on with a club before they won a Premiership :D Tigers supporters are just awesome IMHO :lol:

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

matrix wrote:4 steps inside the door at work yesterday, and it started :roll:
Let me guess

"How about those sainters mate! hahahah"
/in a snide arrogant annoying tone

matrix
Saintsational Legend

errrr
wasnt quite as polite or nice as that...

lol

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Re: bozos at work

I Love Peter Kiel wrote:I am so sick of fools at work (they usually support "once great" clubs who have performed pretty poorly in the last ten years (Essendon, Carlton etc) and who really have NO chance of winning a flag in the near future.
They'll happily bag the Saints for not winning it last year.
I s'pose that comes with the territory of being "up there" and exposed for all to see.
Thankfully there are also quite a few Saints supporters at my work so I'm not alone.
The funny thing is most of the loud mouths don't have a membership, never went to those Grand Finals and probably couldn't even name their players and numbers. The Brownpaper/Cardboard Box Bagger supporters are the worst. They are still trying to buy Premierships. This idiot at work was going at me during the Waldron scandal, calling us salary cap crooks, telling me how we could afford Gehrig and Hamill. How rich? His club was the one who breached the salary cap. But he kept saying, don't worry, you'll be found out. I just said come and tell me when you get the news but until then shut the F*** up.

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Thanks to all, makes me feel a lot better. Solidarity!

Strength through loyalty!

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
sainterinsydney
Club Player

You should remind the Carlton supporters how Goddard should have been playing for them. I think that will make them quiet preety quickly.

saintnick12
Club Player

Most of the guys I work with are pretty good I've got to say. Even the Collingwood ones. Of course they have their jokes, but they are fairly supportive in general. The most annoying thing is that they all know I go every week (in Melb) and so they come up seperately throughout the day on a monday to debrief. That's great if you've had a good win, but when you've lost is awful so you have to go over it over and over again. They were all very supporting and understanding last year around GF time. THere's a group of 5 or 6 of us that are what I would call football purists and discuss all the teams and results etc, and our supercoach and tips and all that stuff. I'm the only female of this group, but they respect me for the way I support my team etc which is very good - a nice work environment to be in. Of course this week they wanted to know if I knew who the players were. But yeah, in general I give as good as I get and its all in good fun.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.