Saints footy = cringworthy Marketing bullsh#t!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Linton Street Flash
Club Player

Saints footy = cringworthy Marketing bullsh#t!

Is anyone, like me, sick of hearing this "saints footy" bulls***? The term has obviously been conjured up by some knobs in a marketing department with about as much imagination as an ant. just play some goddamn "footy" FFS - it's bloody embarassing! It's the kind of term a d**khead like Quartermain loves- did anyone last night hear him going on about Kosi "rebranding" himself? It was enough to make you wanna puke. They mentioned it so many times last night and I cringe every time. BTW how bad is 10'a commentary? Cliche ridden, overhyped rubbish!

Look again it's the Flash!!
Thompson4
Club Player

Spot on. Makes it sound like it's the new wizbang game plan. Was beaten in the wet last night. Prefer that it wasn't used.

Andrew Thompson - The most underrated player in the AFL
Saintsfan
Club Player

thank you

The Saintsfan Cometh
na exa
Club Player

thank you

que ? ... Miss Faulty.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Saintsfan wrote:thank you
Thats what you said to me????..... I agree

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Saintsfan
Club Player

clarky449 wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:thank you
Thats what you said to me????..... I agree
as in thank christ i'm not the only one the has a similar view

The Saintsfan Cometh
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

On a day like Anzac Day, let's thank the Anzacs for protecting our freedom and our right to have our own opinion and view.

Spend a minute to think of the men and women who sacrificed their lives on this day for us to be able to do things like write on a fan forum.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

On that note, I find 'Saints Footy' a less puke-worthy marketing ploy than the 'Spirit of the ANZAC's' tripe coaches drag out this time each year. Some respect would be nice, it's almost like they're poking fun.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Milan Faletic wrote:On a day like Anzac Day, let's thank the Anzacs for protecting our freedom and our right to have our own opinion and view.

Spend a minute to think of the men and women who sacrificed their lives on this day for us to be able to do things like write on a fan forum.
Is that a joke.

God i hope so.

Gave up their lives so we can rag on our foorty team.

:D :D

lol - very good MF.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Milan Faletic wrote:On a day like Anzac Day, let's thank the Anzacs for protecting our freedom and our right to have our own opinion and view.

Is that a joke.

God i hope so.

Gave up their lives so we can rag on our footy team.

:D :D

lol - very good MF.
Thanks, joff :lol: :lol: :wink: