I'm really angry.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

I'm really angry.

Maybe it's because I've had an overall s*** night but I'm really really really disappointed at the moment.

I hate losing to this farking team. That bald prick Treadrea, the Cornes. Ebert, Rhodan. UGH.

We just fumbled and mucked around and played really poorly.

I know people will view this as an overreaction but I think we play terrible in the wet. Maybe it has something to do with playing all our games in a cosy fishbowl and only two (or less) a year at the proper home of footy.

Full credit to Port, we did not deserve to win.

We must bounce back next weekend and I reckon we will despite another six day break. In the drier conditions we will have less fumbles, more clean disposal and be able to move the ball quicker.

Oh and we really missed Grams run and Ray through the middle today.

:(:(:(:(

Quixote
SS Life Member

Here you are mate.

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Quixote wrote:Here you are mate.

lulz.

Really, I dont enjoy losing but to play that poorly, get spanked in the frees and still only lose by ten points is sort of miracle.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Don't worry you are not on your pat malone re being angry..think the Gram/Ray factor was significant.Not the end of the world but must hit back hard and win next week..another bloody close loss to Port Anzac eve..have a feeling of de je vue :roll:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
Milton66
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:
Quixote wrote:Here you are mate.

lulz.

Really, I dont enjoy losing but to play that poorly, get spanked in the frees and still only lose by ten points is sort of miracle.
do Atheists believe in miracles? :shock:

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

Whatever
Last edited by OneEyedSainter77 on Sat 24 Apr 2010 11:46pm, edited 1 time in total.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I'm over it already :D It's only Port, who cares? Seriously! ;)

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
bigred
Saintsational Legend

We got a tough month coming up IMO...

Should NOT have dropped that game.

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

St. Luke wrote:I'm over it already :D It's only Port, who cares? Seriously! ;)
I,m a fan of yours mate but I care..those 4 points as important as any come september!

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Re: I'm really angry.

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:I hate losing to this farking team. That bald prick Treadrea, the Cornes. Ebert, Rhodan. UGH.
this! the c*llingw**d of south australia have caused us a lot of grief in the past. thoroughly cheesed off after tonight's performance.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

I think the main reason I'm annoyed is because we just didn't click tonight. All game the goals we got seemed very lucky and out of nowhere.

Also this brings us back to the pack, we had an excellent advantage to go ahead if them all with a win tonight and we've blown it. It is a shame.

Thankfully I can't see us being beaten next week now. I'm sure the boys will be very dirty about letting that one slip

on a positive note, how bloody good was Milney's goal? Surely has to be goal of the year so far!!!