Telecast in Perth for Freo game

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Iron Saint

Telecast in Perth for Freo game

G'day all, it seems to my (admittedly technotardic) eye that there is not going to be coverage of the upcoming game in Dullsville, oops I mean Perth. A phone call to the Karalee has revealed that the young lady who took my call did not know; do any of the more regular/senior posters from Perth know if the game shall be telecast?

saintDal
Club Player

It's a Dockers game so it should be shown in Perth.

Iron Saint

Yes, a quick look at the foxsports website confirms the game is live. Told you I was a technotard..... :oops:

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

expect it to be shown on FOX and 7 this week

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
On the Bench
Club Player
Location: Perth. Where Foxtel has now allowed me to watch my beloved Saints each week.

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:expect it to be shown on FOX and 7 this week
Trav's right. As usual over here, if either Dockers or Eagles are scheduled to be on Fox, the free to air channels will show it as well.

It will be live on both local football covering radio statios as well.

Too bad if you follow a different team.

I am still hurting from 71;
my gut churns thinking of 97;
2009 was agony,
2010a was a pleasure to watch only to be devastated by 2010 b.
It hurts barracking for the Saints
Saintsfan
Club Player

at the Karlee

The Saintsfan Cometh
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Saintsfan wrote:at the Karlee
if your that way inclined

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Saintsfan
Club Player

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
i am that way inclined

The Saintsfan Cometh
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Saintsfan wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
i am that way inclined
There's really nothing wrong with being that way inclined if you are that way inclined even though I'm not that way inclined

Another opportunity awaits!
rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

being that way inclined i'm inclined to watch it at the karalee

got golf at 12 should be there for bouncedown

seeya there

St Michele
Club Player

Cool Ron and I will see you there :lol: :lol: Tried to convince the Docker daughter to join us but she decided she would stay away :lol:

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
loris
Saintsational Legend

I guess we can all sit on the incline to watch the game. What time is it on at the Karalee?

loris
Saintsational Legend

Don't forget to give yourself plenty of time to get to The Karalee....... remember The Red Bull Air Race is on this Sunday and many main roads near The Karalee will be blocked off.

Just come back from my bike ride from around the bridges and notice the sign saying Way Road off Canning Highway will be closed this weekend. So I guess the other end at Mill Point Road off the freeway might also be closed, that will cause a prblem for those trying to get to Labachoure Road or Coode St then into Preston St from accross the river at the Narrows.

Likewise if you're coming from Causeway end or Great Eastern Highway, I know from past years when this race is on heading South on Canninig H'way is practically impossible. So it might be best doing a circular route and getting onto Canning Higway from Canning Bridge area somewhere then wend your way through the back streets of Como to Preston Street.

Actually just saw all the equipment arriving to get a plane out of the river.
Seems one of the planes practising went into the Swan River. Hope the pilot got out OK.

Doesn't surprise me there was a crash today.

As we were bike riding we were watching a plane go through it's trials. It was on it's side with it's wing only about a metre above the water as it went through the pylons. We were commenting on how it doesn't leave much room for error on a day like today, because there was a cross wind blowing from Perth across to South Perth/Victoria Park . The wind was so strong that t it was whipping up white caps on the water.....the surf really was up. Cycling into the headwind we were exhausted and had to stop and watch the plane practise. So I guess the pilot that crashed didn't allow for the freaky wind gusts that come off the river. in bursts. Just hope he survived it all.

So folks give youself plenty of time to get to the Karalee....... because of the traffiic on the roads near the Karalee on Sunday.

St Michele
Club Player

Thanks for the heads up Loris didn't even think of that.

We may be ok coming from down south I hope :-)

Michele
rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

stuff the red bull air race dont the clowns realize we have a game of footy to watch

god knows what time i'll be there..got golf in guildford & the only way to the pubs through the city...should be there about 3/4 time

no longer have the inclination to phone up & ask the pub to go out of its way & save the side room for us...its a case of park ya bums on whatever tables are around the tv's in the bar /dining area...that is if ya that way inclined

St Michele
Club Player

Does that man the Farren Ray Fan Club will be homeless as you are giving up our stand :-( We will just have to find another spot tot ake over :-)

Michele