?? ?- Mick's Message- still shovelling

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

?? ?- Mick's Message- still shovelling

sorry Mick it hasn't helped ................... Or Maybe I am just cynical and he's still trying to dig himself out.
http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/newsfea ... fault.aspx
News
Mick's message to supporters
Michael Malthouse 7:00 PM Mon 12 April, 2010
Collingwood senior coach Mick Malthouse

‘Mick’s Message’ is normally sent exclusively to Collingwood members each week, but Mick Malthouse expressed his desire for this week’s message to be published on Collingwoodfc.com.au, in conjunction with his email, for the benefit of all Collingwood members and supporters.

Dear members and supporters,

Following my apology for inappropriate comments I made to Stephen Milne, I would like to take this opportunity to inform you of the reasoning behind the initial position I took in the post-match press conference on Friday night.

When asked if I was directing comments at St Kilda players or my own players, I chose the latter option basically under the old code of what happens on the field stays on the field.

I largely took this decision based on my belief that, if I had said I was directing comments at a St Kilda player(s), this would lead to follow up questions such as “who were you talking to?â€
Last edited by saintbrat on Wed 14 Apr 2010 9:20am, edited 1 time in total.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

So in world MM St Kilda's sooking makes a lie not a lie and then a lie again.

Man... The guy is old...TOO old...He's fair dinkum losing it...

Here's a tip Malthouse old son. SHUT UP.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote: Man... The guy is old....
Well Milney did try to tell him that ...

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
SaintDebi
Club Player

I have a tip for you Mick,

If you "strenuously object to being branded a liar".......

DON'T LIE!!!!

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
35...LEGEND
Club Player

LIAR

markp
Saintsational Legend

[quote]When asked if I was directing comments at St Kilda players or my own players, I chose the latter option basically under the old code of what happens on the field stays on the field.

I largely took this decision based on my belief that, if I had said I was directing comments at a St Kilda player(s), this would lead to follow up questions such as “who were you talking to?â€

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

[quote="markp"][quote]When asked if I was directing comments at St Kilda players or my own players, I chose the latter option basically under the old code of what happens on the field stays on the field.

markp
Saintsational Legend

[quote="plugger66"][quote="markp"][quote]When asked if I was directing comments at St Kilda players or my own players, I chose the latter option basically under the old code of what happens on the field stays on the field.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Stick to talking about respect you ugly maggot.

You lied, and only apologised because you got caught....So go f*** yourself.

Jimmy1972
Club Player

I hope this explanation, in conjunction with my record and reputation, gives you, the Collingwood supporter, a greater understanding of this situation.

Yep.

You're a fool.

35...LEGEND
Club Player

[quote="markp"][quote="plugger66"][quote="markp"][quote]When asked if I was directing comments at St Kilda players or my own players, I chose the latter option basically under the old code of what happens on the field stays on the field.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

[quote="markp"][quote="plugger66"][quote="markp"][quote]When asked if I was directing comments at St Kilda players or my own players, I chose the latter option basically under the old code of what happens on the field stays on the field.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

bulls*** artist back peddler.

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

SaintDebi wrote:I have a tip for you Mick,

If you "strenuously object to being branded a liar".......

DON'T LIE!!!!
Good call Deb, or maybe just shut up.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
Foz
Club Player

I strenuously object to being branded a liar.
Malthouse didn't speak to StKilda players

Heath Shaw and Didak NOT driving car

Hudson gained Didak's phone number through sheer chance

Eddie did NOT call Johnson an overweight pig

Malthouse will be at Collingwood until 2015 as football director!

If the Filthy cap fits...

markp
Saintsational Legend

[quote="35...LEGEND"][quote="markp"][quote="plugger66"][quote="markp"][quote]When asked if I was directing comments at St Kilda players or my own players, I chose the latter option basically under the old code of what happens on the field stays on the field.

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

LIAR..LIAR..PANTS ON FIRE :shock: :twisted:

Wouldn't that be a great chant from 40,000 members in round 16..after we smash them 8-)

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Still a liar.

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, good chance it is a Collingwood coach that is a LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Just thank God he still coaching the Skunks.

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

I never had a high opinion of Malthouse but this entire saga makes my opinion of him fall to about the same place as whale crap sits.

He holds himself up as a moral and upstanding gentleman of the game when nothing could be further from the truth.

First of all theis "code" bulls***, if there was such a "code" it surley would dictate that some sledges are off limits, yes Milney apparently called Mick "old" so Mick decided to return fire with a disgusting comment, how very mature. Second his "I streniously object to being called a liar" comment, If he didnt want to be called a liar he shouldnt have lied, own up to your mistake instead of trying to explain it away through garbage statements and your president.

Honestly there are sewage plants that are less full of s*** than Mr Malthouse.

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Hurricane wrote:I never had a high opinion of Malthouse but this entire saga makes my opinion of him fall to about the same place as whale crap sits.

He holds himself up as a moral and upstanding gentleman of the game when nothing could be further from the truth.

First of all theis "code" bulls***, if there was such a "code" it surley would dictate that some sledges are off limits, yes Milney apparently called Mick "old" so Mick decided to return fire with a disgusting comment, how very mature. Second his "I streniously object to being called a liar" comment, If he didnt want to be called a liar he shouldnt have lied, own up to your mistake instead of trying to explain it away through garbage statements and your president.

BANG BANG
Milney called him a "f...... old c...", which is true, but a bit more than just calling him old.

Was Mick's comment more disgusting than Milney's?

I don't know. It depends on your sensitivities.

The fact that Malthouse is the senior coach of an AFL club is the difference.

He should have been fined $50,000.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
VietNam_Saint
Club Player

Re: ?? ?- Mick's Message

saintbrat wrote:sorry Mick it hasn't helped ................... Or Maybe I am just cynical and he's still trying to dig himself out
Couldn't dig his way out with an excavator !

Mick truly is home at Collingweird with the rest of the unwashed trailer trash.

What will be next from this club ?
Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
Hurricane wrote:I never had a high opinion of Malthouse but this entire saga makes my opinion of him fall to about the same place as whale crap sits.

BANG BANG
Milney called him a "f...... old c...", which is true, but a bit more than just calling him old.

Was Mick's comment more disgusting than Milney's?

I don't know. It depends on your sensitivities.

The fact that Malthouse is the senior coach of an AFL club is the difference.

He should have been fined $50,000.
Well the word c..t is a pretty volatile word but IMHO "rapist" is way over the line.

I call my mates c..t ( as in whats up you crazy c..t) I would NEVER call them rapist

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Re: ?? ?- Mick's Message

"...we obviously made it very difficult for ourselves through really poor kicking for goal. Against a good side you can’t afford to do this. We are absolutely intent on rectifying this...".

Almost makes it sound as if they had a choice in the matter!?! Pressure Mick, that's what made your team kick so badly, pressure. Watch the replay and write an article on how many easy kicks at goal your players had...you couldn't smash that out of the Saints, no matter how many snipers you put on the field.

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

should be Mixed message not Mick's message

Another opportunity awaits!