I love this club!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

taz
Club Player

I love this club!

I love this team!
I shed a tear tonight!

Baldock Rules
Club Player

Me too Taz..happy night! :twisted:

There are freaks and freaks and Baldock was both of those.
BringBackMadDog
Club Player

I Actually got a bit choked up tonight....Geez they were brave. Win lose or draw you know these blokes won't die wondering Its been a long time coming but finally we have a football side that we can be so proud of

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

I am so proud to be sainter tonight, it was amazing, I have only seen the last part of the 3rd qrt and all of the 4th qrt on telly as I listened to the game on radio.

SO SO PROUD, makes you think what a damn good side we really are...

Talking about being a good side, I was nearly bowled over tonight when I heard a Collingwood supporter ring up SEN after the match and say, well of course first he said how disappointing tonight was for them but then to turn around and say, Well Done to St Kilda, they really are a team of Champions.

I was driving at the time and nearly ran off the road.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

even though they break our hearts year after year, the love remains unconditional.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
saint1974
Club Player

One of the best dig deep wins I have seen this club win.
At 3/4 time I was feeling very sick well done boys !

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:I am so proud to be sainter tonight, it was amazing, I have only seen the last part of the 3rd qrt and all of the 4th qrt on telly as I listened to the game on radio.

SO SO PROUD, makes you think what a damn good side we really are...

Talking about being a good side, I was nearly bowled over tonight when I heard a Collingwood supporter ring up SEN after the match and say, well of course first he said how disappointing tonight was for them but then to turn around and say, Well Done to St Kilda, they really are a team of Champions.

I was driving at the time and nearly ran off the road.
Hey DSG, it must have been one incredibly wide road if you managed to stay on it after that sort of comment :lol:

HardSaint
Saintsational Legend

Awesome - grit and character - stood up like giants - you farkin beauty

Saint4Eva
Club Player

for some reason wasnt worried at all at 3/4 time. normally im tapping my feet and biting whats left of my nails and screaming at the t.v.

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

thought we would get over run in the last , with no bench to speak of , but it was the pies who looked spent. lets hope the scum bag media types like m... s...... and c.... h.......... give the team some credit , and not write crap like no riewoldt no saints!

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Stand up and take notice, Quarterbrain Walls, Tim lane, Caro and Mike "Collingwood" Sheahan!

This is a ruthless, polished St Kilda outfit with an insatiable love of winning!

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

saint1974 wrote:One of the best dig deep wins I have seen this club win.
At 3/4 time I was feeling very sick well done boys !
Agreed.

Up there with the finals win in Adelaide.

I said to my fellow sainters at 3/4 time that if we did lose, we all had to hold our scarfs up so show much pride we had for their efforts.

As it was we were so busy clapping and cheering and singing and giving it to the remaining filth supporters we didn't have time to hold up our scarfs as a sign of recognition for their courage.

Go Saints!

saintnick12
Club Player

BringBackMadDog wrote:I Actually got a bit choked up tonight....Geez they were brave. Win lose or draw you know these blokes won't die wondering Its been a long time coming but finally we have a football side that we can be so proud of
I got a bit teary too. Just so proud of them....against all odds they just wouldn't give in. If Sam Fisher's goal had gone through, thr roof would have just about been blown off.....
It was great to hear Lyon so proud and so emotional...he was so proud of his boys. Nice to hear him talking that way. Haven't seen all the interviews yet, only the Channel 7 one, but pretty impressive.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
kp83
Club Player

Sainternist wrote:even though they break our hearts year after year, the love remains unconditional.
That sums up our motto beautifully.

sensaint
Club Player

Luv Em, Luv Em, Luv Em, so proud of ALL of the boys, shed a few tears as well !!!

Waiting since '66