Team Photo - No Lovett

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

PaulieGa
Club Player

Team Photo - No Lovett

Just incase people missed it, in todays herald sun it mentions that Lovett was not present for the team photo. The article then goes on to mention that it is common practice that in the event of an absentee they usually leave a space for the player so that they can be digitally put in the photo later, however no place was left in the photo for said absentee.

Read into it what you will.

GrumpyOne

No Lovett - No Surprise.

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

I would have been surprised had he been included in the team photo, after all that has taken place.

St Loxton
Club Player

That's a pretty strong indication that he isn't going to be involved in any way with us this year.

Hunter Clark 2024 StKilda Saints Premiership captain.
GrumpyOne

St Loxton wrote:That's a pretty strong indication that he isn't going to be involved in any way with us this year.
Thats a 100% given St Lox.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Damn.

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Team Photo - No Lovett

PaulieGa wrote:Just incase people missed it, in todays herald sun it mentions that Lovett was not present for the team photo. The article then goes on to mention that it is common practice that in the event of an absentee they usually leave a space for the player so that they can be digitally put in the photo later, however no place was left in the photo for said absentee.

Not saying Lovett will be back but surely you can add someone to the end of a row.

Furtius Quo Rdelious
zebraman
Club Player

I'm assuming that he's not being paid at the moment?? And if he isn't is he likely to tale some form of legal action to get dome form of payment

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:No Lovett - No Surprise.
Exactly .....

Just why this is news??

Lovett has been suspended indefinitely by the Club.

Absentees are different and of course the Club "may" place the said player digitally...

Did the actual article state that "however no place was left in the photo for said absentee"???

Just how long is the Club meant to wait before the "sign off" and printing of the team photo???

Again, he's been suspended indefinitely and cannot come to the Club...

I am not too sure what was written in the press, but to me it's obvious that he would not be in the team photo atm because they need to produce thousands of them and can't just wait for any further developments.

Again, if the herald sun mentioned that it is common practice to digitally place a player who was absent but have not done so with Lovett, then the article is a disgrace...

Was the article written by Captain Obvious :roll:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Lovett......is that the Essendon player,let him be in their photo

Six debutants for the Saints so far in Season 2024. :D
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
Exactly .....

Just why this is news??

Absentees are different and of course the Club "may" place the said player digitally...

Did the actual article state that "however no place was left in the photo for said absentee"???

Just how long is the Club meant to wait before the "sign off" and printing of the team photo???

I am not too sure what was written in the press, but to me it's obvious that he would not be in the team photo atm because they need to produce thousands of them and can't just wait for any further developments.

Again, if the herald sun mentioned that it is common practice to digitally place a player who was absent but have not done so with Lovett, then the article is a disgrace...

Why is this NOT news St Fid?

It directly related to Lovett, and to St Kilda.

I think that is obvious!

Remember, he hasn't been sacked, he's only suspended.

I'm starting to get pissed off with this who limbo bullshyte.

Either let him play or sack him.

Would anyone like to elaborate why we need all the police hoopla to conclude before he officially gets the chop?

Is it contract/legal reasoning?

ie, preventing us having to pay out his contract???

I might go to the AGM on Thursday and ask a few direct questions to the boss.

I want Lovett to play, unless he is likely to be sent to Jail, end of story.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
Exactly .....

Just why this is news??

Maybe you need to read the article but I suppose that isnt important.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
Exactly .....

Just why this is news??

If that was meant to be condescending, its nothing new coming from you...

I did state that I have not read the article and asked the question if the quotation marks in my post was in the article...

You didn't even bother to verify it...

a total waste of space.....

sorry...

a total waste of a post from you :roll:

as is with most of your dribble

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
Exactly .....

Just why this is news??

I did state that I have not read the article and asked the question if the quotation marks in my post was in the article...

sorry...

Thats it. Write an article and comment without even reading it. I su;ppose knowing what actually was written isnt important to you judging by some of your posts. At least you spend a lot on the club and have the guts to tell the world.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

This whole sorry saga is going to drag on and on and on until such time as decisions are made/announced. We need to be mindful that there are people involved in this whose lives-careers-futures are on hold because of this.

I just wish that the Police would make an announcement one way or the other nice and soon so that everyone can move on. Those who need/require/want this matter settled should go in an order something like this;

The Alleged Victim and her family & friends
Andrew Lovett and his family & friends
Victoria Police
Those allegedly present on the night
St Kilda FC
AFL
St Kilda fans
AFL fans

!!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
Exactly .....

Just why this is news??

sorry...

Thats it. Write an article and comment without even reading it. I su;ppose knowing what actually was written isnt important to you judging by some of your posts. At least you spend a lot on the club and have the guts to tell the world.
Have another read what I posted and I think I was asked the question if my quote in the post was in the article...

How about you grow up and learn to read what I posted instead of attacking me...

This all started months ago when I posted something that the Club wanted to be removed and you DEMANDED a source...

The mods knew the source and why bother posting to a numbnuts like you???

So So sorry you got your nose out of joint ....

GROW UP!!!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I demanded a source did I. That is a lie but that didnt even slightly upset me however i should have known you would have given inside info with all that money you spend on the club.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:This whole sorry saga is going to drag on and on and on until such time as decisions are made/announced. We need to be mindful that there are people involved in this whose lives-careers-futures are on hold because of this.

I just wish that the Police would make an announcement one way or the other nice and soon so that everyone can move on. Those who need/require/want this matter settled should go in an order something like this;

!!
Nothing new there though Eastern. I'm sure every person interviewed by the police would like to know whether they're going to be charged asap. I'd be tipping that the police would be keeping the victim appraised of what's going on and what's likely to happen however.

Depending on what Lovett said to the police in the interview it could take months for forensic tests to be returned and for Lovett to be formally charged or nil further action taken. I'd even hazrd to guess that Lovett himself has been given some indication of what to expect.

I know you're not suggesting this, but just b/c Lovett is a high profile footballer won't make the case go any quicker.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I demanded a source did I. That is a lie but that didnt even slightly upset me however i should have known you would have given inside info with all that money you spend on the club.
So "it's a lie" BUT IT DIDNT EVEN SLIGHTLY UPSET YOU???

which is it???

Why don't you stop this crap and get back on topic :idea: :idea: :roll: :roll: :roll:

And seriously post something constructive :roll: :roll:

My post did state this
and your comment was...

Why don't you bother to answer what I posted instead of your personal comments about how much money I give to the Club??

In fact a mod that read your last comments suggested that you may have left out some emoticons , but I know better, and there is nothing you like more than baiting...

Stop the crap :idea:

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:I demanded a source did I. That is a lie but that didnt even slightly upset me however i should have known you would have given inside info with all that money you spend on the club.

which is it???

Why don't you stop this crap and get back on topic :idea: :idea: :roll: :roll: :roll:

My post did state this
and your comment was...

Why don't you bother to answer what I posted instead of your personal comments about how much money I give to the Club??

In fact a mod that read your last comments suggested that you may have left out some emoticons , but I know better, and there is nothing you like more than baiting...

Care for a response.....

I am really sick and tired of your CRAP and enough is enough..

You called me a liar and then state that what you think I didn't say didn't bother you...
Here's an idea ........

Stop the crap and just post on topic...

I hope the mods are reading this...

DON'T CALL ME A LIAR!!!!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:

which is it???

My post did state this
and your comment was...

So you went to a mod over a post I made. Seriously I really am worried about a person who would do that. As for the first comment. I can still say that is a lie without being upset. i am pretty sure one doesnt follow the other. Anyway back on topic. You made a statement without reading a paragraph in the paper and I know you mentioned it but were still negative towards the article even though you had no idea what was in the article.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
So you went to a mod over a post I made. Seriously I really am worried about a person who would do that. As for the first comment. I can still say that is a lie without being upset. i am pretty sure one doesnt follow the other. Anyway back on topic. You made a statement without reading a paragraph in the paper and I know you mentioned it but were still negative towards the article even though you had no idea what was in the article.
The mod posted in a thread and the mod gave you the benefit of the doubt re your posts and lack of emoticons...

I really cant be bothered atm finding the thread when you demanded to know the source but your post in this thread is enough.

Again, did you read the article???

Of course my post was negative, because the Club are not going to invite a player that has been suspended indefinitely to pose for the team photo.

I asked questions re the article and the "common practice" to digitally place a player in...

My thought was that the team poster would have to be printed soon and that the indefinite ban by the Club is enough said IMO

And like the original post suggested "Read into it what you will"

as I did....

So again, if you can bother....

Just what did the article state???

The original post was this...
Just incase people missed it, in todays herald sun it mentions that Lovett was not present for the team photo. The article then goes on to mention that it is common practice that in the event of an absentee they usually leave a space for the player so that they can be digitally put in the photo later, however no place was left in the photo for said absentee.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

take it outside kids....trying to "read" the football in here not ure dribble.

“Yeah….nah””
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:take it outside kids....trying to "read" the football in here not ure dribble.
lol that was my point..

Just what did the article state???

instead of the constant reminders of my contributions to the Club, which he has stated in other threads...

Enrico_Misso
Saintsational Legend
Location: Moorabbin Chapter of The Royal Society of Hagiographers

The point of the thread is that the club obviously feels that sleazebag Rapeitt is to play no part in our club.

Good decision.

Just a shame we wasted a first round pick on this piece of serial scum.

The rest of Australia can wander mask-free, socialise, eat out, no curfews, no zoning, no police rings of steel, no illogical inconsistent rules. 
They can even WATCH LIVE FOOTY!