Simon Buckley

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Simon Buckley

Delisted by Melbourne but this guy can play. And this time I am serious. I think he will be picked up. Very fast long kicking wingman half back.

sax
Club Player

Re: Simon Buckley

plugger66 wrote:Delisted by Melbourne but this guy can play. And this time I am serious. I think he will be picked up. Very fast long kicking wingman half back.
I'll take who RL and the coaching staff pick! :shock:

fingers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Delisted by Melbourne but this guy can play. And this time I am serious. I think he will be picked up. Very fast long kicking wingman half back.
There was quite a long chat about him on SEN last night with Mark Robinson and the other 2 muppets. The question asked was if you get delisted by the worst team in the competition what does that say about you?

I haven't really seen the kid at all so I have no view.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

fingers wrote:
There was quite a long chat about him on SEN last night with Mark Robinson and the other 2 muppets. The question asked was if you get delisted by the worst team in the competition what does that say about you?

He had a bad injury last year and doesnt get on well with the coach as he cant play the footy he wanted him to play. The injury is now fixed and a change of coahes could do the trick. Probably will not be picked up by us but has more hope than most mentioned on here of getting picked up.

sax
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
fingers wrote:

He had a bad injury last year and doesnt get on well with the coach as he cant play the footy he wanted him to play. The injury is now fixed and a change of coahes could do the trick. Probably will not be picked up by us but has more hope than most mentioned on here of getting picked up.
Of course he has! Because you said so! :?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

sax wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
fingers wrote:

Thank you. Look I know that I know more than you but that isnt that much of a compliment. My one year old Daughter may have you covered.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
sax wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
fingers wrote:

Thank you. Look I know that I know more than you but that isnt that much of a compliment. My one year old Daughter may have you covered.
That's just an OPINION! ;)

Milton66
SS Life Member

If his surname is Buckley, then we should have a crack at him, surely? :lol:

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
sax
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
sax wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
fingers wrote:

I know you know more than me! You know more than everyone! I'm just a muppet! I've never played or watched the game (because you'd know).
And by the way, you know me so well, do you?
I've never once said to you I know more than you, everything I've said is just speculation and opinion.
But with the way you post, anyone would think you're the football manager of the club.
And as for your 1 yo daughter, I hope she does know more than me! If she does she's in for a pretty good life then, being that smart so young in her life!

My 1yo daughter and 3 yo old son probably have twice the IQ of you, but that's so not the point!

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

that's about 10 GOP's we are supposedly in the running for now and the draft is still weeks away. :roll:

Season 2024 is where RTB is showing the footy world his grasp of the modern game. :shock:
Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

Am guessing you know his plugger66?

I am mates with his brother Luke.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Gabba wrote:Am guessing you know his plugger66?

I am mates with his brother Luke.
Yes since he was born. Tom is going to be a very footballer as well. Luke is just a bit small. And i really think he can play but like most people you see things through rose coloured glasses when you know someone.

S.A Saint
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
fingers wrote:

Which is???

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

S.A Saint wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
fingers wrote:

Which is???
A hard tagging player. That isnt his go.

S.A Saint
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
S.A Saint wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
fingers wrote:

Which is???
A hard tagging player. That isnt his go.
By the sounds of that Bailey wanted every midfielder to play as a tagger..same thing happened to Mclean...Maybe Bailey he wanted him to learn how the better players run/move around the ground....

LTN16
SS Hall of Fame

Would rather him than all the other duds mentioned like skipper, bentick, tenace, d.o'keefe and stanton..

I really think the kid can play. Would be used as a dashing half back flanker, reminds me of Andrejs Everitt a little..

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Very surprised he's been delisted because he can seriously play. Finds his own ball, has good footy smarts and has impressed me every time I've seen him play.

Would definitely consider him for a rookie berth but doubt he'll last that long. Maybe if we ditch Begley, he could be taken with a late pick.

Either way, he'll get a chance at another club. Definitely a player with another 5+ years in the game.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

realdeal
Club Player

bobmurray wrote:that's about 10 GOP's we are supposedly in the running for now and the draft is still weeks away. :roll:
Isn't that part of the fun of a forum? discussing all players that become available.. not picking them all up but just getting people's opinions?

Personally, I don't think we'll pick up any recycled players this year, unless Ball leaves when there would be a small chance we get another in under player..

Like what was said on another tread, i think our rookie drafting is going to be very important..

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

realdeal wrote: Isn't that part of the fun of a forum.
What forum was that...maybe we can all check it out... :lol:

Season 2024 is where RTB is showing the footy world his grasp of the modern game. :shock:
borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

If he cant play the way Melbournes coach want him to, what hope has he of playing the way Lyon will want him to?

realdeal
Club Player

bobmurray wrote:
realdeal wrote: Isn't that part of the fun of a forum.
What forum was that...maybe we can all check it out... :lol:
I missed a letter.

opps, wrong forum, sorry.

8-)

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

borderbarry wrote:If he cant play the way Melbournes coach want him to, what hope has he of playing the way Lyon will want him to?
Ray?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
borderbarry wrote:If he cant play the way Melbournes coach want him to, what hope has he of playing the way Lyon will want him to?
Ray?
So this Buckley from the woodenspooner team is as good as #3 pick Ray from the third best team over the past two years - righto.

Why dont we use all of our draft picks on delisted and rejected players from other clubs.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Ray?
So this Buckley from the woodenspooner team is as good as #3 pick Ray from the third best team over the past two years - righto.

Why dont we use all of our draft picks on delisted and rejected players from other clubs.
As you seem to always want proof that people said this and that I am pretty sure I never mentioned Buckley was as good as Ray. Just pointing out that just because you cant play the way one coach wants you to play doesnt mean that carries over to another coach.

Please show me where I said Buckley was as good as Ray. By the way is X better than Sam fisher?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Ray?

As you seem to always want proof that people said this and that I am pretty sure I never mentioned Buckley was as good as Ray. Just pointing out that just because you cant play the way one coach wants you to play doesnt mean that carries over to another coach.

Please show me where I said Buckley was as good as Ray. By the way is X better than Sam fisher?
That was your inference.

You deliberately compared Buckley to Ray.

Were you ever courteous enough toid you ever answer my question as I have just answered yours?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)