Bedwell you flog!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Arthur Mullard
Club Player

Bedwell you flog!!!!

heard steve bedwell on sen last friday promoting some book of his about cars. Was amazed and disgusted by the remark he made when the report came in on the Geelong B&F count...along the lines of..."what? no votes for Raph Clarke" even rita was shocked. To think that this object put himself up as an alternative to Butters :roll:
Its one thing to bag a player "in house" but to take a shot at one of our own in the media is beyond the pale,
Thank the heavens that this clown never got elected President!!!

Yus my dear!!!!!
chook23
Saintsational Legend

Heard that too......................smartar......

just not called for the way it was done....

Would love to have a chat with dipstick ....................... :evil: :evil:

saint4life
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

would love to run across him in an alley

with a car... repeatedly

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

It's no secret - BEDWELL IS A DUNCE

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
xander
Club Player

he said that? What a flog. How many grand finals has he played in anyway :roll:

Arthur Mullard
Club Player

bedwett is a throwback to the old days! If he had been elected prez we would have been (deservedly) the laughing stock of the comp and those who elected him would be deserving of the scorn!

Yus my dear!!!!!
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

He has made his BED not so WELL and has to lay in it, and I hope it's very uncomfortable for a long period....

Stupid and disgraceful comment from a supposed supporter.

Supporters like him the Club don't need and IMO can flower off!

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

who????? honestly this bloke is a toss pot big notes himself no wonder he was laughed out as a candidate for Prez .. real sad when Butterss beats you

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Yeah, he was a candidate for president and I didn't even notice him at the B & F, makes you really wonder what a "supporter" he really is....

I would buy an extra membership if this pr1ck comes out and states that he will not renew his...

We don't need supporters like this pr1ck and he can flower off and "support" :roll: :roll: someone else

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Bedwell, Bedwell

Who the **** is Bedwell?

Doesn't he do ads for nasal spray?

Didnt he used to be famous? :wink:

Arthur Mullard
Club Player

Who is Bedwett? A self-promoting scumbag! was on SEN pushing some book about the "original" topic of the rivalry between Holden and ford..yeah, right! NO ONE has done THAT before :lol:
Showed his TRUE nature with the Raph comment!

Yus my dear!!!!!
philip
Club Player

you blokes are joking...i don't know bedwell and couldnt give a toss about him but he has no position at the club and all said publicly is what a large percentage of us have said on the board for a long time...

that was:

raph clarke is a liability on the ground. he is slow in thought, word and deed. he gets caught with the ball far too often and you can see his brain ticking over slowly and confusing himself about what to do.

he has had one very good game in his career which was the collingwood semi final last year, but he played the loose man in the backline so should have been able to get the ball.

bedwell may be a flog, but raph clarke is not an AFL footballer or at the very least worthy of a spot on the saints list.

philip

Just looking forward to us having a real crack each week, and appreciating the younger talent coming through.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

philip wrote:he has had one very good game in his career which was the collingwood semi final last year, but he played the loose man in the backline so should have been able to get the ball.

bedwell may be a flog, but raph clarke is not an AFL footballer or at the very least worthy of a spot on the saints list.

philip
:roll: :roll: . So you didn't see the PF THIS season :roll:

Fair Dinkum - clueless.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
philip
Club Player

you need to spend more time with truly qualified professionals like chartered professionals :lol:

as for the prelim this year, i watched it, was even at the game, as for raph playing well, i can name you 5 guys that played well and raph was not one of them. what he did do was break even with his opponent, which i guess is something.

philip

Just looking forward to us having a real crack each week, and appreciating the younger talent coming through.
Arthur Mullard
Club Player

Philip the point of the OP was to make the point that while Raph may have not had the best of games against the Cats.....it was not he who missed gilt edged opportunities in front of Goal The coach has seen fit to give him the run in the team during which only three games were lost!
It was a CHEAP shot by a piss-poor excuse for a "comedian" and gave only comfort to other clubs!

Yus my dear!!!!!
philip
Club Player

Arthur Mullard wrote:Philip the point of the OP was to make the point that while Raph may have not had the best of games against the Cats.....it was not he who missed gilt edged opportunities in front of Goal The coach has seen fit to give him the run in the team during which only three games were lost!
It was a CHEAP shot by a piss-poor excuse for a "comedian" and gave only comfort to other clubs!
whilst i disagreed with your OP I 100% concur with this one. we did not lose the game because of raph but rather the four easy goals that were missed. but raph is one of the most protected species on our fan forum site.

philip

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

If Bedwell said that, then he is a disgrace, veryy pissweak. And to think that wobat wanted to be the pres.

I love this club
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

philip wrote:

as for the prelim this year, i watched it, was even at the game, as for raph playing well, i can name you 5 guys that played well and raph was not one of them. what he did do was break even with his opponent, which i guess is something.

philip
As I said - you are clueless.

Absolutely have no idea.

Really you should just give up because you are just a Raph hater with no idea.

if you dont understand the importance of Raph Clark in the PF it is not even woth wasting my time on you.

Fair Dinkum - I am so sick of armchair critics like you. How many AFL games did you ever play?

Raph Clarke should ask to be traded. Flogs like you and the Facebook haters can just give yourself an uppercut.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

We know how to attract them;

STEVE BEDWELL, and before him, SCOTT DENNISON !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Bedwell is a knob with some serious dribble issues. A self promoting flog!

philip
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
philip wrote:

philip

Absolutely have no idea.

if you dont understand the importance of Raph Clark in the PF it is not even woth wasting my time on you.

Fair Dinkum - I am so sick of armchair critics like you. How many AFL games did you ever play?

Raph Clarke should ask to be traded. Flogs like you and the Facebook haters can just give yourself an uppercut.
i'll give you one thing joffa, you are funnier than bedwell.

how's the cpa going? bit like driving a holden commodore instead of a BMW 5 series.

raph = protected species
joffaboy = blind to truth
philip = reasoned and honest appraisal, worth to team.

either way, our views on this forum are not going to decide the young man's fate, but seriously, the next thing you would have us all believe is that caydn beetham was hard one by, tim elliott needed a little more time to develop as a bigman and troy schwarze would have delivered us a flag by now.

take your rose coloured glasses off.

do it now.

philip

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

EARTH TO PHILIP & JOFFABOY !!

I bags being the referee :roll: :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
philip wrote:

philip

Absolutely have no idea.

Why bother JB, if this clown philip had his way Thomas would still be coaching and the list would be heading south quicker than a filth supporter to an inflatable.

Absolute clueless twit and GT flog, who knows SFA!

BTW philip, your hero Thomas was 100% responsible for recruiting Raph Clarke, Beveridge had no say in this, just thought you'd like to know.

On Raph, generally when he gets caught it's because there are no options presenting and loathe to turn it over he ends up doing precisely that, but most times it's not entirely his fault, IMO

A positive on Raph is that he is IMHO a very good reader of the play.

I believe he will get better and that Thomas's decision to draft him will end up being a fair one.

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
philip
Club Player

barks4eva wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
philip wrote:

philip

Absolutely have no idea.

Why bother JB, if this clown philip had his way Thomas would still be coaching and the list would be heading south quicker than a filth supporter to an inflatable.

Absolute clueless twit and GT flog, who knows SFA!

BTW philip, your hero Thomas was 100% responsible for recruiting Raph Clarke, Beveridge had no say in this, just thought you'd like to know.

On Raph, generally when he gets caught it's because there are no options presenting and loathe to turn it over he ends up doing precisely that, but most times it's not entirely his fault, IMO

A positive on Raph is that he is IMHO a very good reader of the play.

I believe he will get better and that Thomas's decision to draft him will end up being a fair one.

And if the world of drafting and player management had been left to you, we would have Rix as our starting Ruckman...

seriously, i hope that i am proven wrong with Raph, but the majority of his career until now suggests otherwise.

remove your rose coloured glasses and then watch the saints play.

philip

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Re: Bedwell you flog!!!!

Arthur Mullard wrote: Thank the heavens that this clown never got elected President!!!
Hail to that!!! Imagine the clown!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!