Calling an incredibly vocal cheer squad member

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The_Goose31
Club Player

Calling an incredibly vocal cheer squad member

Hi,
I am a first year Film & TV student who often posts highlight videos on Youtube (under the name shoopdancer2504) to this forum. I am about to get underway on my second big film project for my course and am in need of some assistance from an enthusiastic member of our cheer squad.

The project I am doing is a documentary based on the life of an obsessive and passionate cheer squad member for an AFL team (preferably St Kilda).

I am looking for someone who preferably fits the following list of specifications:

- Someone preferably over 30 years of age
- Someone who has been an active member of the cheer squad for a number of years (not just this year and last)
- Someone who holds a full-time job, as well as being a cheer squad member
- Someone whose involvement in the St Kilda cheer squad transcends simply sitting with the squad (example, you travel interstate with the cheer squad, you help with banner making etc)
- Someone extremely passionate and vocally obsessive about football

Also someone who is willing for my documentary to focus on their involvement in football as well as sharing memories of the cheer squad and the footy in general.

If anyone is interested PLEASE PM me. Your involvement would be greatly appreciated. If you could also state your name, age and a little bit about yourself I would be extremely grateful. Thanks :)

Go Saints! :D

SaintDebi
Club Player

Sorry thats not me but I'd love to see the finished result. Good luck with it!

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

I don't fit the criteria either, but have seen your work and you have a real talent, all the best with it.

Many on here will fit the criteria I'm sure.

PM joffaboy 8-)

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Re: Calling an incredibly vocal cheer squad member

The_Goose31 wrote:
and vocally obsessive about football
While all your other point can be met...I don't thing we have anyone that meets this last criteria. We have a very quiet CS.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
The_Goose31
Club Player

Thanks so much for replying, hopefully I find someone soon- might be a bit hard through the craziness that is trade week ;)

Beej
Saintsational Legend

Re: Calling an incredibly vocal cheer squad member

The_Goose31 wrote:Someone who holds a full-time job, as well as being a cheer squad member
Can't really do it on the life of a Collingwood supporter then...

GrumpyOne

Your parameters are a bit narrow Goose.... might get a better result if you are prepared to relax one or two...

The_Goose31
Club Player

I should specify then, if anyone in the cheer squad is interested, regardless of age etc, PM me and let me know a little bit about you and I'd be happy to consider it. Am extremely desperate to find someone :)

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:I don't fit the criteria either, but have seen your work and you have a real talent, all the best with it.

Many on here will fit the criteria I'm sure.

PM joffaboy 8-)
lol - she did.

She might be the Goose31. You are just the goose :D :wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)