Where to now ?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Where to now ?

my fellow saints ... im like all of you gutted by todays loss .. i cant get over the fact we lost it hurts and it hurts bad ... i know you all feel the same but i sit here now after the one too many beers and reflect on where to from here for us ?? i know we all have a bit of anger a lot of dissapointment and posiblly a whole lot of questions of what if ?? ... at the end of the day we could argue and fight over the nitty gritty of who let who down what should of could or would of happened or we can take this time to unite ! lets not make the mistakes of 98 ... i urge all sainters to dig deep and come back stronger next year !!! if your a supporter become a member ... if your a member upgrade to social club .... if your a social club member voulenteer to the cheer squad... cheer squad welcome all thouse who want to help out !!! together we will move forward from this .. its wasnt our time yet but stick true ans stay commited and we will get there in the end.... it will take a while to recover from this but lets not kill each other in the mean time ......

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

those couple of lines you have quotated trav basically sum it all up

the team that wins the most positions & makes the least amount of mistakes usually wins the fn flag

seeyas next yr

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Trav do you still want those newspapers?

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor