Where are the Cats Staying?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

redwhite&blackblood
SS Hall of Fame

Where are the Cats Staying?

Does anyone know which Hotel the cats are staying in tonight? I want to call them all individually and wish them luck. Since i will be awake most of the night i might do it them to pass the time before i leave foe the Game.

:twisted:

Bleeding Red, Black and White for 38 years!
Life Motto - Fortius Quo Fidelius
Raph "Cult Hero" Clarke Fan Club.
BaysideSaint
Club Player

would it be that hotel in jolimont?

Winmar
Club Player

Geelong's not very far from Melbourne. Surely they'd want to keep things as normal as possible and drive up in the morning...? If not, please call each of them individually in 3 or 5 hours. :)

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

i remember hearing for the 07 GF vs Port most of them stayed in a hotel to get away from home and everything, and they dont have to sit on the bus/car for an hour bafore the big game.
they stayed at home last year, and lost...so they might be back to the hotel this year

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

I hope the beds are horrible and its a noicey hotel

Don't care where they are to be honest, as long as they are sitting on the ground, watching the saints get presented the premiership cup at around 5-15 / 5.30 tomorrow afternoon.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

"Little" Gary Ablett said at the GF parade today that he was "looking forward to getting back to the hotel, to concentrate on the game", so sounds as though they're at a hotel.
We could pull the same stunt that the "Fanatics" pulled in England during the Ashes recently, where they set off a smoke alarm in the England cricket team's hotel, in the early hours of the morning, sending them outside into the cold and rain at 5am or something!

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.