Wet game should mean changes

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Wet game should mean changes

Heard Ross on 3AW say that a wet day wouldn't necessarily mean selection changes but if the weather looks really dirty as the weather gurus are predicting on a wednesday night I would be very surprised if players like Armo,Steven ,Geary,Gwilt,Dempster and possibly even Max don't come into the mix :shock:
Last edited by saint patrick on Wed 23 Sep 2009 8:53pm, edited 1 time in total.

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
boneless23
Club Player

I definately thought the same reference Armo. He seems to be built for wet weather footy and I wouldn't be suprised if he was named as an emergency and brought in as a late change if the weather is bad on Saturday.

The question is though, who would he come in for??

I know Eddy is the obvious one but this wouldn't really be like for like and Eddy offers far more defensively (wet or dry) than Armo.

Gram's game style and body shape would seem to me to be the most vulnerable to wet weather conditions and Armo might be a better inclusion on the day