MCC Ticket or Standing room

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Halo amongst Cats

MCC Ticket or Standing room

I currently have a standing room ticket but have been offered a MCC guest pass for $500.Do we think its worthwhile to upgrade?What would my standing room ticket sell for?Any thoughts?

Saint trapped amongst Cats
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Re: MCC Ticket or Standing room

Halo amongst Cats wrote:I currently have a standing room ticket but have been offered a MCC guest pass for $500.Do we think its worthwhile to upgrade?What would my standing room ticket sell for?Any thoughts?
Please dont discuss here selling your standing room ticket for above face value..its illegal to do so

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Check your Pm halo

Bring back the Lockett era
St Michele
Club Player

I would chose someone off the list ( and have done so for my spares) and sell the ticket at cost price, let another Saints enjoy the day too :-)

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

there would be people on the day willing to pay a lot more than 500

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Viking3
Club Player

Halo,
If you are going to sell the standing room I'm sure my brother would love it. He sits with myself, my wife and 2 kids every game but does not have Social Club Membership so has been unable to get a ticket. Let me know.
Viking.

Give me one flag & I'll go to my grave a happy man.
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Only full MCC members have access to Grand Final day I believe, a guest pass wont get you in.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

Halo amongst Cats wrote:I currently have a standing room ticket but have been offered a MCC guest pass for $500.Do we think its worthwhile to upgrade?What would my standing room ticket sell for?Any thoughts?
A guest pass on Grand Final day?

Furtius Quo Rdelious
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti23 wrote:
A guest pass on Grand Final day?
I think he is referring to a "Guest Ticket" which is the new term for the "ladies ticket" than some older members still have

They carry equal rights as a members pass but are transferable

Back when only male members were admitted, each member got a "ladies Ticket which they could bring in their wife or one of their kids. I used my uncles one to go with him to numerous test matches in the early 70s

When women were admitted to the MCC, existing members were either allowed to nominate a female for immediate full membership, or keep their (now called) Guest pass

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Piss off wanker!

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell