Don't mind standing room

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Tom_Aus
Club Player

Don't mind standing room

Im a member who missed out on GF tickets. To all who recieved them, well done and hope u have an awesome day! To anyone who got standing room ticket and dosn't want it, i'm more than happy to buy 1 off any person who dosn't want their ticket, as im just looking for the one golden ticket.
PM me anyone who can help.
Cheers, and sorry to create another GF ticket thread :P

Justified sainter

Now this is the attitude i wish some other posters on hear would adopt i was happy enough just to be there on the day as well. It annoys me abit when i hear supporters wine about not getting a seat and only standing room. Unless your elderly , pregnant, have a injury or a kid. Then I would happy enough just being at the mcg, theres alot of other people worse off and not attending at all.

Live and breath the Saints
matrix
Saintsational Legend

mate theres a sticky up the top that you would have to be blind and have a seeing eye dog to miss

bozza1980
Club Player

Justified sainter wrote:Now this is the attitude i wish some other posters on hear would adopt i was happy enough just to be there on the day as well. It annoys me abit when i hear supporters wine about not getting a seat and only standing room. Unless your elderly , pregnant, have a injury or a kid. Then I would happy enough just being at the mcg, theres alot of other people worse off and not attending at all.
Surely I was allowed to whinge for a second.

I picked up my standing room ticket today, and the excitement took over I'm going to be there when Nick and the boys claim the cup.

I wouldn't trade it for anything but please don't tell me I wasn't allowed to be disapointed initially.