Apologies to Zac

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintHomer
Club Player

Apologies to Zac

I have to pay my dues.

I haven't rated him as highly as many others on here for most of the year, and didn't think he was in our best 22.

Even early on Friday night, I thought he was going to cost us as there appeared no matchup. He wasn't alone in a nervous start though, and I thought Ray was "planted" in our side by a cunnings Dogs outfit, knowing they would play us a year later in the prelim (yeah, ya mind plays funny games).

Well done Zac, I thought you played very well and deserved to be running out there next weekend. Continue to do us proud...

gosainters66
Club Player

he played ok not very well just lucky some of his brain fade mistakes didnt cost us

SAINTS FOR EVER
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

I like the fact he tries things.

Even that tap on that went awry when Giansircusa missed, believe it or not.

He's got some creative ability and he's incredibly athletic. Also physical - had a real purple patch for five or so mins at one point where he laid four or five tackles in a very short space of time.

And, for all intents and purposes, he's a first year player.

He'll be great long term.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'