Strangely relaxed

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainter_4_life
Club Player

Strangely relaxed

As much as I hate Geelong (i really really hate them) i am surprisingly relaxed. I think after so many prelim losses, last night just released the pressure valve and im just going to savour the GF week that we are actually involved in for once. At the moment im not worrying about the actual game, i just think we have come this far and whatever happens, happens. Of course that will prob change when I get to the G next saturday :?

A mate who is a cats fan texted me tonight and we have made a pact to go out on saturday night and have a drink (win or lose) and celebrate the season with no hard feelings. Thats how relaxed i am.

Just so proud to be able to say my team is in the Grand Final, and im determined to enjoy the next week for all that it is. Its far from a defeatist attitude, im just confident nature will take its course

GO SAINTS

i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

I'm not feeling too confident. The cats looked good tonight!

Go saints in '09!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The way i look at it is that we have more hope of winning the flag than either the dogs or the pies.

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Relaxed for good reason...the cats have had the soft entry we have had the blowtorch...know which one I prefer before the whitehot GF...

Our redemption is nigh :wink:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:The way i look at it is that we have more hope of winning the flag than either the dogs or the pies.
The buzz word from Ross is opportunity.

We are now in a position to have an "Opportunity" to win a flag.

To have it you have to get there.

We did and we have.

Whatever happens next Saturday will happen.

Win or Lose I will soak GF week and GF day.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

i have been following the saints for about 60 footy seasons...this is our 5th grand final appearance in that time......i rate this team better than the others....premiers excepted for the moment.....we will probably still start favorites...or pretty close to it.....we have already beaten them...the pressure is on them not us.... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: ...relax...enjoy the week....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
kaos theory
Club Player

i_luv_nick_riewoldt wrote:I'm not feeling too confident. The cats looked good tonight!
richmond would have looked good tonight against those pathetic pies...

They played their final last week, they were mentally & physically gone by half time.

i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

kaos theory wrote:
i_luv_nick_riewoldt wrote:I'm not feeling too confident. The cats looked good tonight!
richmond would have looked good tonight against those pathetic pies...

They played their final last week, they were mentally & physically gone by half time.
Thanks guys definitely made me feel better. Just the nerves and negative energy is getting to me.

I'll try to stay positive and enjoy the ride! Go Saints!

Go saints in '09!
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:...relax...enjoy the week....
Hell yes

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

saint patrick wrote:Relaxed for good reason...the cats have had the soft entry we have had the blowtorch...know which one I prefer before the whitehot GF...
my thoughts - pretty relaxed - from rnd 14 i always thought it was 50/50 for the flag - nothings changed.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

Re: Strangely relaxed

Sainter_4_life wrote:As much as I hate Geelong (i really really hate them) i am surprisingly relaxed. I think after so many prelim losses, last night just released the pressure valve and im just going to savour the GF week that we are actually involved in for once. At the moment im not worrying about the actual game, i just think we have come this far and whatever happens, happens. Of course that will prob change when I get to the G next saturday :?

A mate who is a cats fan texted me tonight and we have made a pact to go out on saturday night and have a drink (win or lose) and celebrate the season with no hard feelings. Thats how relaxed i am.

Just so proud to be able to say my team is in the Grand Final, and im determined to enjoy the next week for all that it is. Its far from a defeatist attitude, im just confident nature will take its course

GO SAINTS
Nice post. Good to hear.