PARMAS, POTS, STEAK SANGAS & SAINTS.. ROOFTOP BAR !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

PARMAS, POTS, STEAK SANGAS & SAINTS.. ROOFTOP BAR !!

The MEETING PLACE for the prelim final is the Rooftop BAR at the Corner Hotel. Familiar faces should be arriving from 5.30pm onwards.

I've been reliably informed that their Parmas & Steak Sangas are of excellent quality and will definately be giving the SS a try.

Our numbers were the most they have been all year for the Collingwood Final, with many joining us for the 1st time. We should try for more this time seeing that we will Western Saints "Royalty" in our midst. Hello Loris

Any newbys who don't know who we are should look for the guy with the balaclava on inside out. AOK will definately say hi to you if you are wearing RED,WHITE & BLACK !!

Mods. THANK YOU !!
Last edited by Eastern on Thu 10 Sep 2009 8:10am, edited 1 time in total.

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

sainter104
Club Player

Gday Eastern can ya tell me where the corner hotel is ? (don't say on the corner)
Im coming over for the Prelim and GF and want to meet all the saintsationl mob
cheers

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

From Richmond Station you go out the Swan St Exit, turn left, go under the rail overpass and its on the next corner !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

bigred
Saintsational Legend

If you tell any cabbie in Melbourne that you want to go to the corner hotel in richmond....yeah, they should be able to find it...yeah...they should lols.

Cnr Botherambo st & Swan st.

Entrance is on Swan, go STRAIGHT upstairs. Downstairs is a venue, looks like absolute shyte. Upstairs is quite pleasant and roomy.

Only a ten minute walk to the Place of win.

I will be in attendance from approximately 5pm. :P

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

eastern ive seen you 2 weeks in a row now walking there. you walk straight past me on the station platform :wink:

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:eastern ive seen you 2 weeks in a row now walking there. you walk straight past me on the station platform :wink:
You could always pat me on the shoulder and say Hi !!

reincarnated

As 10 people wanted to meet Reincarnted last Sunday he/she/gt believes it is now time to meet everyone

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I better come along then :lol:

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
bigred
Saintsational Legend

reincarnated wrote:As 10 people wanted to meet Reincarnted last Sunday he/she/gt believes it is now time to meet everyone
Do it....

Everyone on this site should turn up...its nice to actually meet up with everyone...This mob have been doing it for a fair few seasons now...

Especially good before a final to calm some nerves and fire up.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

you would get a lot more turning up if you all gathered at the cricketers arms in punt rd

dropped in for a quick drink a couple of yrs ago after doing the mcg tour & shock horror the barmaids were topless

its hard to enjoy a coldie with a couple of boobs starring you in the face :oops:

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

Will do my best to get there & say hello.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
saintdooley wrote:eastern ive seen you 2 weeks in a row now walking there. you walk straight past me on the station platform :wink:
You could always pat me on the shoulder and say Hi !!
true

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

I see your Shouting again Eastern? :wink:

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:I see your Shouting again Eastern? :wink:
Next you'll tell me the Pope is Hindu!

They walk amongst us...

matrix
Saintsational Legend

i will be there
ill leave in time to arrive sometime around 5ish
im in for a feed too this time
stuff the 4 bucks pies at the G

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

rogerwa wrote:you would get a lot more turning up if you all gathered at the cricketers arms in punt rd

dropped in for a quick drink a couple of yrs ago after doing the mcg tour & shock horror the barmaids were topless

its hard to enjoy a coldie with a couple of boobs starring you in the face :oops:
Umm Rog...reckon you got a bit waylaid...the pub of which you speak is not the cricketers arms, but the one a little further north on Punt Rd.

Funnily tho..the reason I know this is that an work colleague made that exact same mistake before a Hawks game a cpl of years ago!! lol

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
PLUGGER14
Club Player

Re: PARMAS, POTS, STEAK SANGAS & SAINTS.. ROOFTOP BAR !!

Eastern wrote: Our numbers were the most they have been all year for the Collingwood Final, with many joining us for the 1st time. We should try for more this time seeing that we will Western Saints "Royalty" in our midst. Hello Loris

Will be down for this one. Will try to get along to pay my respects to "Royalty"....Hey Loris OK if I post a certain photo of us from Egbaston??

loris
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
Our numbers were the most they have been all year for the Collingwood Final, with many joining us for the 1st time. We should try for more this time seeing that we will Western Saints "Royalty" in our midst. Hello Loris

Only thing that concerns me is the Pots,Parmas, Steaks & Sangas, Eastern.

This HRH of the Western Saints is a vegetarian - and I can assure you, if I drank red wine out of a pot I wouldn't make it up Punt Road to "The G" for the game :wink: :wink:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:
Eastern wrote:

Only thing that concerns me is the Pots,Parmas, Steaks & Sangas, Eastern.

This HRH of the Western Saints is a vegetarian - and I can assure you, if I drank red wine out of a pot I wouldn't make it up Punt Road to "The G" for the game :wink: :wink:
They actually DO have a lentil burger on the menu....and its huuuge

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote: if I drank red wine out of a pot I wouldn't make it up Punt Road to "The G" for the game :wink: :wink:
saint66au has offered to give you a piggy-back from the corner to the G :roll: :lol: :wink: !!

loris
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
They actually DO have a lentil burger on the menu....and its huuuge

Saved by the lentils eh........................ pity thoses sitting in the seats behind me :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

reincarnated

Reincarnated is attending, Reincarnated walks among you

geometryofdivinity

geometryofdivinity is attending, geometryofdivinity lives and loves amongst the winners

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:If you tell any cabbie in Melbourne that you want to go to the corner hotel in richmond....yeah, they should be able to find it...yeah...they should lols.

Cnr Botherambo st & Swan st.

Entrance is on Swan, go STRAIGHT upstairs. Downstairs is a venue, looks like absolute shyte. Upstairs is quite pleasant and roomy.

Only a ten minute walk to the Place of win.

I will be in attendance from approximately 5pm. :P
Err, you left out a crucial piece of information:

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Eastern's Shout??