Boo To The Negative Nellies

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Maxstar22
Club Player

Boo To The Negative Nellies

If I hear one more time "how about those Saints hey....hmmm they are a worry" or as I just heard on SEN "we know that the Saints best is pretty good".

Worry - wtf are they talking about?? We won 20 games this season, we have had the best season in my memory, we have a great talented and fit list, a couragoues captain, a smart footy dept....

Pretty good - are you f'in kidding me :shock: Our best is far more than just pretty good. Melbourne can play pretty bloody good. We can play like champions - like PREMIERS!!!

So BOOOOOOO to you all. Shut up Negative Nellies and give us the credit we are due.

GO SAINTERS!!!!

backit
Club Player

AFL Teams

Just watching AFL Teams on Foxtel with that TOOL Brain Taylor, if he could have creamed himself more over collingwood I would have been sick. He looked at every negative about the Saints that he could even saying we had a poor finals record and hadn't been there for a while but was soon corrected by Liam Pickering pointing out we had been in the finals for the last 6 years (bar one) and made the preliminary three times, Pickering also pointed out the finals record of Collingwood was not good, TOOLS like Taylor should not have a gig on TV footy if they can't be impartial about a team they played for and can't get over.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: AFL Teams

backit wrote:Just watching AFL Teams on Foxtel with that TOOL Brain Taylor, if he could have creamed himself more over collingwood I would have been sick. He looked at every negative about the Saints that he could even saying we had a poor finals record and hadn't been there for a while but was soon corrected by Liam Pickering pointing out we had been in the finals for the last 6 years (bar one) and made the preliminary three times, Pickering also pointed out the finals record of Collingwood was not good, TOOLS like Taylor should not have a gig on TV footy if they can't be impartial about a team they played for and can't get over.
Why shouldnt he show bias. Just about eveyone else does and why does it even matter?

backit
Club Player

You know, no wonder people stop posting on here when you get on and have to have a dig when they say something you take it as a chance to say "hey look at me, I am a legend, your opinion doesn't matter only mine does" Perhaps if you had seen the show you could comment but if you didn't don't comment.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

you just scared me.

backit
Club Player

The Fireman wrote:you just scared me.
Sorry, but whilst I don't always post here, I follow it most days and continually see certain people having a dig at every given opportunity without actually contributing to the post or article.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

backit wrote:
Sorry, but whilst I don't always post here, I follow it most days and continually see certain people having a dig at every given opportunity without actually contributing to the post or article.
Noooo I'm scared because the OP said BOO and I may be one of these he or she speaks of :wink:

The Saints haven't played a decent game since the Cats game so I believe I have every right to be worried.
I am just hoping the guys are saving themselves...will know this Sunday.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

I thought we played pretty well against Hawthorn

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
clarkie54
Club Player

The Fireman wrote:
backit wrote:
Noooo I'm scared because the OP said BOO and I may be one of these he or she speaks of :wink:

The Saints haven't played a decent game since the Cats game so I believe I have every right to be worried.
Gee I feel sorry for the crows and the dogs. Imagine how much we'll beat them by when we play decent against them compared to 5 / 6 weeks back.

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

As long as it is only the "Negative Nellies" that you are booing, that's OK. Us "Nervous Nellies" can relax!

Milton66
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
backit wrote:Just watching AFL Teams on Foxtel with that TOOL Brain Taylor, if he could have creamed himself more over collingwood I would have been sick. He looked at every negative about the Saints that he could even saying we had a poor finals record and hadn't been there for a while but was soon corrected by Liam Pickering pointing out we had been in the finals for the last 6 years (bar one) and made the preliminary three times, Pickering also pointed out the finals record of Collingwood was not good, TOOLS like Taylor should not have a gig on TV footy if they can't be impartial about a team they played for and can't get over.
Why shouldnt he show bias. Just about eveyone else does and why does it even matter?
Yes, shame on you P66. Check your ego at the door next time. There's no room for rational logic on this forum.

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Why should you bother posting if backit thinks BT shows bias, why does it even matter? :wink:

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

clarkie54 wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
backit wrote:

Gee I feel sorry for the crows and the dogs. Imagine how much we'll beat them by when we play decent against them compared to 5 / 6 weeks back.
Fair enough, the Doggies game was good.
But please let me worry... I just can't help it... :cry:

Milton66
SS Life Member

ohwhenthesaints! wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Why should you bother posting if backit thinks BT shows bias, why does it even matter? :wink:
Tish, BOOM!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
benengel14
Club Player

Milton66 wrote:
ohwhenthesaints! wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Tish, BOOM!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:)

matrix
Saintsational Legend

its actually boom tish :?
:twisted:

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

We all know you sleep with the Blue and Red lights flashing :D

Verdun66
SS Hall of Fame

I'm a nervous nellie for sure.....not negative though. I feel like I'm just about to open the battting at cricket...expectant, nervous, adrenaline starting. Geez it's only Thursday nightover here. Better than packing up the tent after the last round though....we've done that a few times.

I've got faith though.

Am looking into flights and tickets for the big day right now.

Maxstar22
Club Player

Well for starters I am a She :P Well last time I looked anyways :wink:

And yes, the Nervous Nellies can stay as I am one of them. It is just the Negative Nellies I don't like.

My point was, that why does everything and everyone have to be so negative all the time? Has anything ever been acheived with a negative attitude?

I mean sheesh, why can't ppl just say "God those Saints are good, looking forward to a big match this week".

Why do ppl always have to be so down on the team and each other?
I'll expect the usual bagging, digging and sarcastic comments from you all.

So yes, boo to them.

Did I scare you again :lol:

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Pwoit wrote:
We all know you sleep with the Blue and Red lights flashing :D
lol..not for much longer.

yipper
SS Life Member

Verdun66 wrote:I'm a nervous nellie for sure.....not negative though. I feel like I'm just about to open the battting at cricket...expectant, nervous, adrenaline starting. Geez it's only Thursday nightover here. Better than packing up the tent after the last round though....we've done that a few times.

I've got faith though.

Am looking into flights and tickets for the big day right now.
Haha. I opened the batting for years - not the same sort of nerves I reckon. Just the usual anxieties over following a team that has never really taken that step. I am confident mind you, but you do get the butterflies about the event, the wotifs can we shut them down etc.etc. I rest assured however that Rossy and the players are calm and measured going into the game and will produce the goods.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.