If Carlton played us in the Grand final

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rush 74

If Carlton played us in the Grand final

Not that Carlton have much chance of making it but you never know ....

Do you reckon Harvs would be secretly baracking for us. I got into a bit of an argument with a mate saying thats its not just all about the money and that deep down he would love to see his beloved club win. He said Carlton is his club now coz they are the ones that put food on his table.

Of course I can see his point but its not just all about the money is it??

stinger
Saintsational Legend

well...i for one would hope sos would be wanting a saints win...as would lyon..... :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
rush 74

Sure but ones a coach and retired 15 plus years from a now defunct club and the other retired more than 10 years ago so would therefore not have all his mates still playing at the club like Harvs does.

St Michele
Club Player

This is a scenario I don't even want to think about, my family are divided between Saints and Blues supporters and I recently sent my Great Nephew who is turning 2 a Saints Beach Set, this has already caused a huge argument, tears from my sister saying we are stealing him to be a Saint when he is her first Grandchild and is a Blue. and comments on Facebook.. ( quite pathetic but...)

The thought of having to deal with both teams in the Grand Final frighten me...

Please any team but them but in answer to the original question yes I think Harves will secretly be barracking for us as for Sos he has been with us long enough he will too :-)

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

The dream result for us.

choowy40

oh my god i am waiting for plugger66 response.

Where r u plugger.

reincarnated

Its still a business and Reincarnated would be happy if Robert Harvey did his job well and achieved results as it shows that he could be capable if and when he wanted to come down the saints again

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

St. Kilda is just a faded memory for Harvey now. i dont think he could care less if we won or lost or didnt make it.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

I don't think that his support would be too secret!!!!

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
SaintDebi
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:St. Kilda is just a faded memory for Harvey now. i dont think he could care less if we won or lost or didnt make it.
WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT DOOLS!!!!!!! :wink:

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

i think a saints win would be a slight consolation for harvs, but the 100 point flogging would still hurt!

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

My worst nightmare!

Our 11th Wedder on the 26th and My Precious Ray of Light is a Bluebagger. We have 2 social club memberships (Sainter_Boy and I) So she will be staying home grandfinal day!

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!