Let 'em Vent!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

Let 'em Vent!

I always try to accentuate the positives from every loss and maintain belief in my team and today's loss will still be no exception.

But, I think after todays match, fans are entitled to be a little frustrated with their team and are perfectly entitled to have a vent.

No matter what positives we try to draw from today, it was still a very uninspiring contest from our boys and frustration from fellow supporters is completely warranted and if any other team was in our position and had just had that kind of loss to that sort of opposition, their supporters would be equally frustrated.

We have all witnessed the Saints of past seasons, who when down on confidence take time to regain belief in themselves. Well, our boys look very well down on confidence at the moment and their timing sucks! One round away from finals, that kind of performance will beat nobody. Not the Cats, Pies, Dogs, Crows or even Blues. Their, that is my vent!

But, who knows. Maybe there is some method behind this madness. Maybe the club is biting the bullet and this some sort of whacked strategy to prepare us finals? Maybe the boys have been doing that heavy training we all keep hearing about? Maybe the footy gods gave us one more loss to really makes us hungry? Or maybe resting so many players for the Hawks clash has killed our form? Maybe Roo's miss after the siren has taken him back to the Roo that always doubts himself and never wants a shot on goal? Maybe we have lost our mojo?

Whatever is currently happening with our team, while we need to have faith and know we were good enough to win 19 amazing matches on the trot and just can't say die now, feel free to vent if you need to.

It's healthy and will make you feel better.

CARN THE F**KING SAINTERS! :D

Bad management is bad management
saint3d
Club Player

Re: Let 'em Vent!

SydneySainter wrote:Maybe the club is biting the bullet and this some sort of whacked strategy to prepare us finals?
I hope they come up with something. The original strategy was 'Win the first 19 and go from there.'

CaptainRiewoldt
Club Player

F'N Relax!! tIME FOR us TO DO our JOB. And if you dont do it then dont go celebrating on the 26th September you f'n swines.

LOOK since the hawks game we have trialed things and if you havent realised are going through a MINI preseason where we have amped ALL training up simply a side of effect is the losing. get over it.

19 scoring shots to 14 hardly got smashed when we had 5 more of em.

RELAX support the team dont lose ya head.

we will still win the flag... i just hope for your sake you will be able to say you SUPPORTED cause if you throw in the towel now you wont be able to. Let people say what they want... chokers and all this FACT is we are 19-2. RESPOND to wankers WITH 'ok chokers?? ok we will see personally i think we have one of the greatest teams of all time and will prove it ina year where geelong, ciollingwood, western bulldogs, adelaide all are suppoSed VERY GOOD teams, THE MOST contested series EVER!'

RELAX just f'n relax

Moods
Saintsational Legend

Can I have some of that stuff you've obviously been taking Captain Roo? You appear a bit too relaxed :lol: