Crying

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

Crying

If we win the flag this year i will cry

If we lose the flag this year i will cry

If we get knocked out in a prelim i will cry.

There's been so much heartbreak being a saints fan in the last 5 years, 3 preliminary final losses that rips your heart out.

After our prelim losses i've never cried i've felt so many emotions but there's never been tears this year no matter what the result the season will end in tears, please please let them be tears of joy please.

Will u cry if we win the flag?

100 percent behind the saints 100 percent of the time
Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

Without a doubt... the moisture lost will soon be replaced many times over though!

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

I,m tearing up just reading your post... :oops:

yes I'll bloody cry...

tears of relief that I'll never have to cry or feel physically sick over the football again...

just one in my living memory FFS :x

...just one summer to reflect and bask in the unimaginable 8-)

...thats not too much to ask... Is it ????????:roll:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
Newman
Club Player

Me too. If we don't go all the way now - the 2009 season will be a painful memory. However I do believe with our personnel we could still have a crack at it in 2010 - but I don't want to risk that. And I tell you what ... if we do win the big one I'll hug everyone in sight and have the biggest party I've ever had with the GF replay played over and over again

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

What if we don't make it as far as the Prelim?

Furtius Quo Rdelious
LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

The season ends in tears no matter where we finish.

Lets just hope it's September 26 5pm on the premiership podium

MasonCJ2
Club Player

Yep, great post too!

Fair bet that we'll be good enough to one of the first two finals :-D

But from there two knock out finals from which you don't get to have another crack at it.

Some of the radio shows and footy shows tonight have given me a touch of the shortness of breath as this becomes more and more absolute reality.

Perhaps whatever happens, I will be extremely proud of the way this football club has played and revised football this year. All praise for both coaching and players for giving us this ride.

We are a sniff
SuperSaint
Club Player

We deserve to win it this year with the amazing season the team has had to date. Most die-hard Saints supporters who have gone through all those lean years and the bad luck of 1971, 1997 and 2004-05, would be shedding some tears of joy if that elusive 2nd Premiership Cup finally makes it way down to Moorabbin this year.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

watched that footy show on one hd tonight ..then on the couch ...eddie thinks his filth are going to win...so does quarterbrain.......have a sneaky suspicion most commentators would be happy to see us knocked off.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti23 wrote:What if we don't make it as far as the Prelim?
il stab the closest person i see.
il be angry. very very angry
but in all seriousness, if we dont make the GF i will be angry, so angry i would be ashamed to be seen in my saints gear.
if we lose the GF....life goes on, theres always next year. we can learn from the errors we made this eyar i guess, if there will be any.
if we win it. i'l be pretty excited, possibly will not return home until tuesday afternoon very tired and very hungover.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
gooner
Club Player

Re: Crying

LENNY LEADS THE WAY wrote:
There's been so much heartbreak being a saints fan in the last 5 years
In the last 5 years?

"The humble improve" Wynton Marsalis
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Yep I'll cry without a doubt. Bloody hell I watched the last five minutes of '66 on Youtube yesterday and cried then.
Only a flag will take away the memory of walking down Brunton Ave in a funeral procession after '97. Flag or not, there'll be tears.

LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

gooner wrote:
LENNY LEADS THE WAY wrote:
There's been so much heartbreak being a saints fan in the last 5 years
In the last 5 years?
losing prelims hurts more then finishing on the bottom in my opinion.

Also being born in 84 i don't no alot about the horrible bad years although the early 2000's weren't pretty

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

We have set our season up for unseen glorious heights,or catostrophic pain. We have gone all or nothing now,we've put it all on the nose and nothing on the place...

If we happen to go undefeated then lose the prelim or GF we will mocked for the next 30 years,worse than we've ever been mocked before. People are willing this to happen,particulary Carlton supporters. If it happens I'm going to have to go to Bigfooty and name the 7 players who are on there second strike so they are forced to ban me for life,I'll need it as a favour,bigfooty will be a living hell.

If we win I'll be identified as the one with the stkilda maori like tatoo on his face..the one that drank his house deposit away in the biggest 2 week bender of all time

Bring back the Lockett era
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:watched that footy show on one hd tonight ..then on the couch ...eddie thinks his filth are going to win...so does quarterbrain.......have a sneaky suspicion most commentators would be happy to see us knocked off.....
If it came down to us against Collingwood, you really think so?

lennyhayes77

if we won, i would suppose that i would cry. but honestly, i would be so intoxicated in the following days, i wouldn't be able to remember it!

Gurgman
Club Player

This is all the more reason for ALL Saints not to get cocky and gob off , lets just hold our tongues until we hopefully win it , then cut loose and go mental )))))l

matrix
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:watched that footy show on one hd tonight ..then on the couch ...eddie thinks his filth are going to win...so does quarterbrain.......have a sneaky suspicion most commentators would be happy to see us knocked off.....
i think it will come down to us and them stinger.........
66 revisited

bigred
Saintsational Legend

The pressure is already starting to get to me and its fkn only round 20.

Its because I am actually...

Nah dont want to say it...

But I believe that we are going to do something very, very good in a few weeks.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
Maxstar22
Club Player

I have been teary for weeks.

Just the thought of what could be gives me goosebumps and I well up.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote: but in all seriousness, if we dont make the GF i will be angry, so angry i would be ashamed to be seen in my saints gear.
You seriously need to have a think before you type Dools....you dont actually mean that do you??????

Oh and just on the "getting smashed to celebrate" thing..Im not going to. I love a drink as much as the next person, but the last thing I want to is to have ANY part of the memory of a flag win obliterated by a crateful of grog and a hangover. Ive waited 40 years for it and it might not happen again in my lifetime..I can drink anytime and theres no way that any alcohol (or anything else lol) could make feel as good as a flag would. If anything will need iot more before the game to calm the nerves lol

Back on topic tho..umm yeah..look out if you are anywhere near me..will be a total mess :oops:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saintly
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:The pressure is already starting to get to me and its fkn only round 20.

Its because I am actually...

Nah dont want to say it...

But I believe that we are going to do something very, very good in a few weeks.
pressure is beginning to get to me as well.

i never thought it would happen.

all of a sudden people are now saying its gong to be a collinwood saints grandfinal with the results reversed from 66. UGH

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

I can see it now.

joffaborat standing over all these people who are crying tears of joy, telling them they are soft :roll: :roll: :lol: :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

TimPekin'sDirtyGuernsey
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:ill stab the closest person i see.
il be angry. very very angry
but in all seriousness, if we dont make the GF i will be angry, so angry i would be ashamed to be seen in my saints gear.
if we lose the GF....life goes on, theres always next year. we can learn from the errors we made this eyar i guess, if there will be any.
if we win it. i'l be pretty excited, possibly will not return home until tuesday afternoon very tired and very hungover.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

The Richmond Football Club just called - your membership for 2010 has been approved.

markp
Saintsational Legend

LENNY LEADS THE WAY wrote:If we win the flag this year i will cry

If we lose the flag this year i will cry

If we get knocked out in a prelim i will cry.

There's been so much heartbreak being a saints fan in the last 5 years, 3 preliminary final losses that rips your heart out.

After our prelim losses i've never cried i've felt so many emotions but there's never been tears this year no matter what the result the season will end in tears, please please let them be tears of joy please.

Will u cry if we win the flag?
Replace the word 'crying' with 'spew-up' and I'm with ya.