Emergencies this week !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Emergencies this week !!

With this weeks game being in Sydney, do we take 1,2 or all 3 emergencies (#42, #20 & #31) up to Sydney? I'm guessing that whatever the number, they would be on an early flight home on Sunday so they can play in the VFL !!

DWOODROW
Club Player

A bit of a pain in ass if you ask me to have to travel back and forth. I know someone who was emergency and had to fly back at 12.45 in the morning to get back to play for Sandy after a game on the Gold Coast.. But this is why they get paid the big bucks. You would have to sympathise that it would disrupt their preparation though.

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

DWOODROW wrote:A bit of a pain in ass if you ask me to have to travel back and forth. I know someone who was emergency and had to fly back at 12.45 in the morning to get back to play for Sandy after a game on the Gold Coast.. But this is why they get paid the big bucks. You would have to sympathise that it would disrupt their preparation though.
Well thats odd, because there are no flights after midnight from the GC.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
sabras
Club Player

Saint Bev wrote:
DWOODROW wrote:A bit of a pain in ass if you ask me to have to travel back and forth. I know someone who was emergency and had to fly back at 12.45 in the morning to get back to play for Sandy after a game on the Gold Coast.. But this is why they get paid the big bucks. You would have to sympathise that it would disrupt their preparation though.
snap

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Saint Bev wrote:
Maybe it was real time, not Queensland time.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
DWOODROW
Club Player

My bad, got home to Melbourne that time in the morning and had to play the that day. :?

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Armo should fly up as I'm sure he'd love a night out in The Cross after the game :lol: