This is really freaking me out (sort of)...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Milton66
SS Life Member

This is really freaking me out (sort of)...

What a weird and wonderful year.

The Saints are plying better than I've ever seen them play... ever!

Normally, we have our hearts in our mouths if Max went down, now we don't care because we got Zac.

We have an amazing fitness team and off field stability like never before. If premierships are won with good admins, then thank God we made the change to Footy First. Obviously, Burke and Thompson were on to something when they said "enough is enough" (and this isn't to discredit RB or GT).

Instead of debating who to select because of poor performances, all we can do is discuss who we'd "like" to see play.

We have a great coach who's style and footy nouse is really shining through.

Mid range players have stepped up to elite status. The majority of our recruiting is paying handsome dividends. Not only have we closed the "gap" that existed between us, the Hawks and the Cats, but I believe we have overtaken them.

It has been a stunning, quantum leap which has left me gobsmacked.

Memberships have held nicely despite the economic gloom.

For the first time in a long time, I don't have to listen to SEN, simply because I feel carefree in that everything is under control at our club.

Hopefully we can finish it with a flag in 09. Either way, the future and present look rosy indeed at Sainterland.

After 45 years of suffering, it's a great time to be a Sainter!

Thoughts?

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
norwood97
Club Player

Oh how I want to be with St Kilda.
When the Saints go marching in.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

It only leaves things like "the service at Docklands is crap" for us to complain about.