Kerr and Nic Nat out

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

undecided
Club Player

Kerr and Nic Nat out

Don't know if it has been mentioned yet

Swift and Hansen in

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Yes this is saintsational remember, if you look on the page, you will see the final teams

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

Nick Nat could be as big a loss as Kerr. Not necessarily because I think he'd have as much influence on the game, but because of the effect he has on the crowd, especially. They may get a few thousand less, now that he's not playing and they won't get anywhere near as excited with him not there, I reckon.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:Nick Nat could be as big a loss as Kerr. Not necessarily because I think he'd have as much influence on the game, but because of the effect he has on the crowd, especially. They may get a few thousand less, now that he's not playing and they won't get anywhere near as excited with him not there, I reckon.
umm Cox is in...

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

saintspremiers wrote:
AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:Nick Nat could be as big a loss as Kerr. Not necessarily because I think he'd have as much influence on the game, but because of the effect he has on the crowd, especially. They may get a few thousand less, now that he's not playing and they won't get anywhere near as excited with him not there, I reckon.
umm Cox is in...
Cox doesn't send them delirious, like Naitanui does every time he goes near the ball.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
chook23
Saintsational Legend

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
umm Cox is in...
Cox doesn't send them delirious, like Naitanui does every time he goes near the ball.
depends how many females in the crowd!!

saint4life
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

chook23 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
umm Cox is in...
If i was a female i'd rather Cox than Nat.

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
chook23 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
umm Cox is in...
If i was a female i'd rather Cox than Nat.
I reckon most posters on this site reckon your a shiela

Another opportunity awaits!