Where are you Dave the JigginSaint

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint1974
Club Player

Where are you Dave the JigginSaint

My family and I sit in the social club area level 1 and noticed you in your normal seat trying to get the crowd going,is there any way you can move to the middle of this area and get our members really fired up.
Last week I thought our supporters were pretty lame in showing support for the team,just sit back and watch when everyone is up and cheering you can see the lift in the boys.
My 15 year old and her brothers tried to get the chant going but crowd was pretty insipid.
This week we are the stars on the platform and we need to make this a hostile environment for Geelong.
Its people like Dave who really get the crowd going.
Come on Saints and lets get the stadium jiggin with ST.KILDA....ST.KILDA.....ST.KILDA...............ST.KILDA...............

GO SAINTS!

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

We will do our best to get The Great Man fired up in the Ted Whitten Bar before the game. By the time the ball is bounced he should be in "WHITE HOT FORM" !!

saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

Actually we started playing better v the tiges when the jigster went for his beer run. :)

Before Im 85
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Where are you Dave the jigginsaint?

:lol: "Never fear ....the Jiggsters here!" :lol: :lol: What a nice wrap for an old nutter like me! To Saint1974: Sorry mate I have me spot booked with my Grandson and all the other kids on row A, but maybe when you see your jiggin mate getting up to start "going-off" YOU could get up too!! (AND MAKE IT LOUD!!!!!!! :wink: :D ) To Eastern: Tom me old mate more than happy to be "fuelled-up" at Livewire pre-game!!! :wink:
Hey Michael You're spot on!!! Perhaps the beer-run could take place all day??? :wink:
Seriously Folks!!! Lets ALL OF US!!!! give those boys on the field our full VOCAL support this Sunday!!!
Love to all as ever

Dave

GOSAINTSGOSAINTSGOSAINTSGOSAINTSGOSAINTSGOSAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
matrix
Saintsational Legend

ill be keeping me eye out for ya on the telly jiggster.....leading the way 8-)

saint1974
Club Player

Re: Where are you Dave the jigginsaint?

thejiggingsaint wrote::lol: "Never fear ....the Jiggsters here!" :lol: :lol: What a nice wrap for an old nutter like me! To Saint1974: Sorry mate I have me spot booked with my Grandson and all the other kids on row A, but maybe when you see your jiggin mate getting up to start "going-off" YOU could get up too!! (AND MAKE IT LOUD!!!!!!! :wink: :D

GOSAINTSGOSAINTSGOSAINTSGOSAINTSGOSAINTSGOSAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Dave where are booked in to Aisle 19 row D look foward to get the crowd going with the chant social club area can be pretty quiet at times going with hubby and 4 kids they will help you get the crowd going.
GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Where are you Dave the jigginsaint?

:lol: ARE we ready to Rock Folks???!!!!! Lets give the boys all the VOCAL support we can today!!!!!!!!!

see you there!

Dave

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Just hope you plan on making an appearance in the E J Whitten Bar Dave.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.