Di and Norm at the Medallion Club - vs Richmond

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thecroc
Club Player

Di and Norm at the Medallion Club - vs Richmond

Hi Team

What a great year we're having!

And it got even better on Sunday before the game against Richmond when I was lining up with my son David (14 yrs) to pay for general admission tickets to Level 3 (aka the bleachers :( ). Guess what happened? We actually ended up with 2 free tickets to the Medallion Club on level 2!!

A lovely man and woman (Norm and Di) walking past the queue at the time had 2 friends unfortunately cancel their trip to the footy and were left were 2 tickets and no owners. Di walked up to me and asked if I would like to go the Medallion Club for free? Of course we said YES please.

David and I had a great time with a much better view than normal (at the front row too!) and we would both like to publically thank Di and Norm (a big Saints supporter) on this forum for their kindness and generosity towards fellow saints supporters (although David now does follow Richmond - OMG) .

And 10 out of 10 for Nick R in not decking his opposition with all that illegal jumper scragging he had to put up with all day. He knew not to pull a Bazza Hall brain snap and lose the plot because he most likely wanted to play the following week - and who wouldn't!! Top effort Nicky boy :)

Cheers folks - and thanks again to Di and Norm. See you all down at Linton St in late September :)

Oh when the saints....... :)