We need to make a few changes this week

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

We need to make a few changes this week

Our form has been poor for a good 5 weeks now so its time to look at other players from our seconds. Sandy havent been travelling well but as we dont see who plays well or poorly in a much lower competition I would think at least 3 new faces are needed this week. There are the obvious ones that will go this week like Blake, Baker and Geary but could they also look at a bigger name like Milne who performed poorly last game or even Kosi who was terrible ast game.

Thoughts?

Saints43
Club Player

Good points, well made.

Funny too.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

hmmm
interesting
are u saying rest a few as its only the tiggas and lets see what some of the youth can do, just in case we cop some injuries later, or someones reported and gone for 4 weeks later in the year??

i wouldnt have a prob with a bloke by the name of goose maybe getting a run off the bench this week

reincarnated

Re: We need to make a few changes this week

plugger66 wrote:Our form has been poor for a good 5 weeks now so its time to look at other players from our seconds. Sandy havent been travelling well but as we dont see who plays well or poorly in a much lower competition I would think at least 3 new faces are needed this week. There are the obvious ones that will go this week like Blake, Baker and Geary but could they also look at a bigger name like Milne who performed poorly last game or even Kosi who was terrible ast game.

Thoughts?
stop taking the urine with milne, kosi and baker

personally ive never been a fan of blake so he can leave whenever and geary is young so i doubt we should expect a super year out of him so soon

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Saints43 wrote:Good points, well made.

Funny too.
I am serious. There are big issues down at our club that need to be addressed and this week is a good time. We play a terrible side and will win by at least 70 points so why not drop guys who cannot play well every week. The tigers will not know what hit them if we have 3-4 new players come in from our seconds this week.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:There are big issues down at our club that need to be addressed.
that's concerning coming from a usually reliable source. i hope you're talking about temporary form worries than any deeper problems.

fwiw i wouldn't consider dropping milne or kosi ... unless you know something we don't.

mick13
Club Player

Massive rumours circulating that

Ahh i cbf.

MILNEYYY

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

plugger66 wrote:Our form has been poor for a good 5 weeks now so its time to look at other players from our seconds. Sandy havent been travelling well but as we dont see who plays well or poorly in a much lower competition I would think at least 3 new faces are needed this week. There are the obvious ones that will go this week like Blake, Baker and Geary but could they also look at a bigger name like Milne who performed poorly last game or even Kosi who was terrible ast game.

Thoughts?
I'm not sure about Milne and Kosi but it sounds like someone needs a rest.

Furtius Quo Rdelious
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

mick13 wrote:Massive rumours circulating that

Ahh i cbf.

MILNEYYY
Your name is very similar to how this thread should be read.

derby Street
Club Player

Thoughts?
My thoughts are what a load of shyte - but then saw that it was just good old plugger trying his best to stir the pot again. Plugger it's far better when you try and be sensible :roll:

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti23 wrote:

Thoughts?
I'm not sure about Milne and Kosi but it sounds like someone needs a rest.
So, does this mean that the UD truck driver has issues? !!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

derby Street wrote:

Thoughts?
My thoughts are what a load of shyte - but then saw that it was just good old plugger trying his best to stir the pot again. Plugger it's far better when you try and be sensible :roll:
Me stiring the pot. Not at all just like some on here I am very unhappy with a 12 nil start because our form lately has been poor. I would have thought if we were going really well we would have won at least 13 by now.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

A lot of implying on this thread....anything of substance I've missed?

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 !!

Does this mean that I should officially hate you for sending my blood pressure through the roof...........

FOR NOTHING :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :wink:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Thoughts?

shocking form plugger....we have been thrashed everywhere except on the scoreboard....... :roll: :roll: :roll:

...have you actualy been to any of the matches...or even watched them on tv.....??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

What a stupid flowing thread and a waste of bandwidth :roll:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:What a stupid flowing thread and a waste of bandwidth :roll:
Yep like about 30 other threads that want changes every week epecially the ones who want to rest guys just to see how others will play even if their form doesnt warrant it.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Ill bite....

Maguire for Blake....just because because I rate talent.

:mrgreen:

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

The only thing some people care about is the total quantity of posts associated with their username...

Quality of post is irrelevant......hence ... this thread..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Season 2024 is where RTB is showing the footy world his grasp of the modern game. :shock:
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Who's taking the piss out of who?

Another opportunity awaits!
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Time to make some tough decisions. Get rid of that Riewoldt hack. Lucky to be there. Hayes is past it. He should go. And Montagna's an outside ball gatherer who needs a stint in the magoos to harden the F*** up. There - I said what everyone's thinking.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:Time to make some tough decisions. Get rid of that Riewoldt hack. Lucky to be there. Hayes is past it. He should go. And Montagna's an outside ball gatherer who needs a stint in the magoos to harden the F*** up. There - I said what everyone's thinking.
That is just stupid. This thread is for quality posts only.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Thinline wrote:Time to make some tough decisions. Get rid of that Riewoldt hack. Lucky to be there. Hayes is past it. He should go. And Montagna's an outside ball gatherer who needs a stint in the magoos to harden the F*** up. There - I said what everyone's thinking.
Just why did you started this "waste of bandwidth" thread in the first case :?:

Could you not comment about it in the other threads that have suggested dropping players :idea:

Surely having a discussion about posters suggestions on dropping players should be in that thread, instead of starting a bullsh1t thread :roll:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Could you not comment about it in the other threads that have suggested dropping players :idea:

Surely having a discussion about posters suggestions on dropping players should be in that thread, instead of starting a bullsh1t thread :roll:
Who the hell are you, the fun police or a bandwidth monitor. Maybe I should write posts about how many player shares I have bought or what memberships my family has and how much I spend on the Saints.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Who the hell are you, the fun police or a bandwidth monitor. Maybe I should write posts about how many player shares I have bought or what memberships my family has and how much I spend on the Saints.
Go for it!

at least I don't start stupid threads