Saints v Sydney - NSW- based members

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Saints v Sydney - NSW- based members

You've probably got the email but in case you're NSW based and didn't here it is. You can book the tickets from next Monday.

No idea where the tickets are located this time round.

-----
As part of your 2009 Saints membership, all New South Wales based members are given access to book one (1) complimentary ticket per member for the match in Sydney.

Round 15
Sydney vs St Kilda
Saturday August 1st, 7:10pm

Bookings for this match will be taken from 9am Monday June 15th and will close at 5pm Friday June 26th. No bookings will be taken before or after this date.

To order your ticket, contact the Membership Service Centre on either:

* Email - membership@saints.com.au (email bookings preferred)
* Phone - 1300 GO SAINTS (1300 467 246)

(press 1 for Membership then 2 to speak to a Membership Consultant)

To ensure we can book you in as quick as possible, please quote your Member ID number (this can be found at the top of the email or on the back of your membership card). If you wish to sit with fellow members, please ensure you advise at the time of booking and have all relevent Member IDs on hand.

Saint Mick
Club Player

Surely this year we can have a win up here. 2006 excluded, the last 10 years have been excruciating!

hotdish
Club Player

I didn't get the email, and therefore am gonna guess the answer to my own question:

What about ACT members? Do they get a complementary ticket?

Rickabee
Club Player
Location: Sydney, but grew up in Melbourne - 1st Saints match = Rnd 4 1966

Cowboy, my brother (3rd Generation Saint) is coming up from Melbourne for the match as he does every year for his annual visit. I'm a registered NSW Saints member.

Do you know if he can use his Membership (social club member) to get a ticket, as we want to sit together? I'm hoping we could get a Saintsational group together somewhere at the SCG?