General Admission @ Tithiad

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St.Walker
Club Player

General Admission @ Tithiad

Coming down from the Gold Coast to see the game tomorrow night. Level 1 & 2 sold out.

Whats the feedback on general admission at the stadium. Or any recommendations. Looking for 3 tickets

Go Saints

James
Club Player

General consensus and murmurings on the grape vine are that the game was selling like hotcakes. You may have to be very lucky to get in on GA.

Brendon Goddard - 2012 Premiership Captain
benengel14
Club Player

Buy a gen admin ticket from ticketmaster.com.au (it will be more expensive per ticket than buying from the ground + a booking fee), but it means you wont get denied entry.
Still have to turn up a bit early to get yourself a decent seat.

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

That should be Titihad Stadium

Another opportunity awaits!
casey scorp
Club Player

Is GA sold out yet?

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

from other thread- they are apparently holding some for Club members,
but you will need to get in early to ansure a seat. thats now row AA and beyond.

( does it go that far? :shock: I'm guessing.)

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
casey scorp
Club Player

which other thread? title?

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... hp?t=52962

was typing with out going back
there are so many on game tickets now

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

casey scorp wrote:Is GA sold out yet?
there were approx 100 tix left this afternoon so every chance it is

You can still scan in if you are a 16 game Saints member (so long as you get there early enough that the allocation set aside for Club members isnt already gone) or get a standing room ticket

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
casey scorp
Club Player

Thanks

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:from other thread- they are apparently holding some for Club members,
but you will need to get in early to ansure a seat. thats now row AA and beyond.

( does it go that far? :shock: I'm guessing.)
Row X is the back row of Level 3.. on the wings anyway....and how far to the front you sit (given that due to reserved seating Row G is the closest you can be) in entirely dependant on what time you get there. The "Troy Schwarze" game in 2004 that drew 50,000 was walk-up and there were at least 50 people in the queue ahead of me at Gate 5 when I arrived 30 mins before the gates opened

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
starsign
Club Player

pitty there's not more clairvoyant Blue supporters around
Otherwise there would be heaps of tickets up for grabs on eBay!!

But on second thoughts it's far better the Carlscum masses that have bought them up in bulk sit there on site and suffer their much deserved humiliation .......
and they can add it to to their previous 11 outings!

I got this feeling we will slaughter them !
Last edited by starsign on Thu 11 Jun 2009 9:34pm, edited 1 time in total.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I'm totally confused. Will I get in with AFL members ticket with a saints supporters package and will my friends have any chance of getting in with general admittance.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

starsign wrote:pitty there's not more clairvoyant Blue supporters

get a standing room ticket....there will be heaps of tickets after half time when the scumbaggers start leaving in droves as is their habit when they are copping a canning........

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

get a standing room ticket....there will be heaps of tickets after half time when the scumbaggers start leaving in droves as is their habit when they are copping a canning........
Thats a beautiful mental image that I am holding onto mate :wink: :twisted:
Last edited by saint patrick on Thu 11 Jun 2009 10:17pm, edited 1 time in total.

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I'm totally confused. Will I get in with AFL members ticket with a saints supporters package and will my friends have any chance of getting in with general admittance.
Im going to guess plugger..and say that your AFL/CLub support membership gives you the same rights as a 16 game member (thats how they are treated with the bookings I do anyway) and therefore as long as you arrive in good time all should be fine. As I put in another thread, the Stadium put aside a certain number of "scans" for eligible Members to scan their cards. Lets say its 3000 hypothetically..so long as you are in the first 3000 Carlton 11/St Kilda 16/AFL Members to scan their cards..all should be good

Your friends with (I assume) $22.60 GA tix should be assured admittance, as ES only sell as many tickets as they have seats for. Omce you have that ticket in your hot lil hand all is good. Once again though, the early bird gets the better seat.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
plugger66 wrote:I'm totally confused. Will I get in with AFL members ticket with a saints supporters package and will my friends have any chance of getting in with general admittance.
Im going to guess plugger..and say that your AFL/CLub support membership gives you the same rights as a 16 game member (thats how they are treated with the bookings I do anyway) and therefore as long as you arrive in good time all should be fine. As I put in another thread, the Stadium put aside a certain number of "scans" for eligible Members to scan their cards. Lets say its 3000 hypothetically..so long as you are in the first 3000 Carlton 11/St Kilda 16/AFL Members to scan their cards..all should be good

Your friends with (I assume) $22.60 GA tix should be assured admittance, as ES only sell as many tickets as they have seats for. Omce you have that ticket in your hot lil hand all is good. Once again though, the early bird gets the better seat.
So if my friends havent got a ticket yet they are stuffed?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saint patrick wrote:
stinger wrote:

Thats a beautiful mentali image that I am holding onto mate :wink: :twisted:

i started the chant during a night preseason grand final at waverley...the night cuz carved them up....thousands of them just got up......gave me a dirty look...then left........before half time too.... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saint66au wrote:

Umm..unless there are a few GA tickets left..possibly yes (Im asuming they arent members) Id hit the TM website and try right now

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
benengel14
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
So if my friends haven't got a ticket yet they are stuffed?
Just tried to buy a GA ticket for my brother, none left on website.
Buy a Standing Room ticket (Which will at least guarantee you entry), and hope that you can sneak into a gen admin seat without being checked.

St.Carl
Club Player

Standing Room only! :cry:

I have tried for GA and reserved seats on Ticketmaster tonight with no success.

My son is somewhat peeved with me. We are both home game reserved seat members - his is a squadron (16 game) membership but mine is only an 11 game. I was expecting to walk up and get a GA - looks pretty unlikely if they are sold out online. Should have thought of this earlier in the week!

Looks like I have to resort to a delayed telecast (unless they delay the game to suit Chanel 7!!!)

St Carl
saintly
Saintsational Legend

anyone know if GA has sold out, as i was thinking of going tonight?

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

saintly wrote:anyone know if GA has sold out, as i was thinking of going tonight?
It appears GA is sold out...but there are some tix availble from SSers if you go thru the relevant threads

failing that, unless you are a 17 game member yo'll have to get a standing room ticket

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Beekay
SS Life Member

saint66au wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saint66au wrote:

Umm..unless there are a few GA tickets left..possibly yes (Im asuming they arent members) Id hit the TM website and try right now
Thanks for your help mate.

Oh wait it was plugger you were helping and going out of your way to give information... where is the thanks? Ungrateful bugger. :roll:

saintly
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
saintly wrote:anyone know if GA has sold out, as i was thinking of going tonight?
It appears GA is sold out...but there are some tix availble from SSers if you go thru the relevant threads

failing that, unless you are a 17 game member yo'll have to get a standing room ticket
thankx for the info. i'm now stayng home.

oh well!