Trade Game - Register your interest to get rid of it ...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

BelfastSaint
Club Player

Trade Game - Register your interest to get rid of it ...

7 posts on the main board for your silly game .... (this makes 8)
Should be a single sticky,a single post, or moved to the non Saints board ..

Might not have anybody who agrees with me but if you do, register your interest ...

BelfastSaint

Batnoe

register your interest and be involved

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

I'm in!

Also, isn't there a game playing board? Even less visited than the opposition forum?

BelfastSaint
Club Player

I come to this board for news,information and discussion re St Kilda football club ... not to see the main board peppered with posts about a silly trade game ...
I understand it is appealing to some of you but it is taking over the whole board ...

Batnoe

BelfastSaint wrote:I come to this board for news,information and discussion re St Kilda football club ... not to see the main board peppered with posts about a silly trade game ...
I understand it is appealing to some of you but it is taking over the whole board ...
dont open it then

it is posted what it is

if you dont want to read it, dont open a post that says 'trade game' seems hard to me to understand

if you want news when there isnt much read 'kosi or dal trade'

Better still dont come on here, you start a stupid post about nothing.... so who is starting s*** now

BelfastSaint
Club Player

Batnoe wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:I come to this board for news,information and discussion re St Kilda football club ... not to see the main board peppered with posts about a silly trade game ...
dont open it then

it is posted what it is

if you dont want to read it, dont open a post that says 'trade game' seems hard to me to understand

Better still dont come on here, you start a stupid post about nothing.... so who is starting s*** now
Oooh ...getting a touch sensitive cause I dissed your little game ...

Batnoe

BelfastSaint wrote:
Batnoe wrote:
dont open it then

it is posted what it is

Oooh ...getting a touch sensitive cause I dissed your little game ...
getting a touch sensitive cause i dissed your stupid heading?

LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT :twisted:

100 percent behind the saints 100 percent of the time
chook23
Saintsational Legend

Move it from the main board

saint4life
matrix
Saintsational Legend

:roll: :roll:

GrumpyOne

I'm with Belfast on this.

Needs its own forum, so we can all ignore it in peace.

Bit like the Oppo Forum. :wink:

markp
Saintsational Legend

cowboy18 wrote:Also, isn't there a game playing board? Even less visited than the opposition forum?
Oh my god there is!

They'd need to open some windows, dust out the cobwebs and give it a good sweep before they start..... but that's where they should be.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Can the organisers (s) of this game PM me and let me know which threads they require open still?

those nominated will be moved to the oppo forum tonight and the rest will be locked.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
markp
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Can the organisers (s) of this game PM me and let me know which threads they require open still?

those nominated will be moved to the oppo forum tonight and the rest will be locked.
Which is the forum equivalent of being sent to Australia for the term of your natural life in days of yore.... may god have mercy on your souls.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

if the people involved want to play that badly I'm sure they will find them OK :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
GrumpyOne

saint66au wrote:if the people involved want to play that badly I'm sure they will find them OK :-)
From what I've heard the people involved do play that badly.

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
saint66au wrote:Can the organisers (s) of this game PM me and let me know which threads they require open still?

Which is the forum equivalent of being sent to Australia for the term of your natural life in days of yore.... may god have mercy on your souls.

At least it allows polls.

If they do go to the opposition forum it should give us another week of moaning before it goes towards the fantasy football forum. Kills some time in the off season.

markp
Saintsational Legend

cowboy18 wrote:
markp wrote:

At least it allows polls.

If they do go to the opposition forum it should give us another week of moaning before it goes towards the fantasy football forum. Kills some time in the off season.
The perfect subject for a poll....

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:

Turns out Australia is the best country on earth... are you saying the Opp. Forum will ultimately turn out to be a hugely popular posting destination?

GrumpyOne

n1ck wrote:
markp wrote:

Turns out Australia is the best country on earth... are you saying the Opp. Forum will ultimately turn out to be a hugely popular posting destination?
In about 250 years.

S.A Saint
Club Player

why don't u just make it a sticky....

markp
Saintsational Legend

n1ck wrote:
markp wrote:

Could do... for now it resembles the bleak and harsh landscape portrayed in The Proposition... or in AFL terms, it's West Sydney.