Brereton.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Brereton.

Dunno if this has been posted already.

Listening to SEN, "the run home" this arvo....Dimwit MkII is on as the monday dial a quote.

He honestly...Honestly believes that Hawthorn are a three goal better side than St.Kilda.

Three goals per quarter that is.

Yep...Thats right....He thinks that the Hawks are that much better than us.

Thinks that the last match we had, Hawthorn took their foot off @ half time because they were playing Geelong the following week.

Do me a favor saints...Dont just make the second GF in my lifetime....Knock the hawks off just to stick it up this blokes arse sideways sans lube.

Absolute peanut.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
Saint Mik
Club Player

Had the same thoughts about the Pies also against us :roll:

Got no idea when it comes to form of the 2 sides playing.

Dermott stick to living out of a suitcase on getaway, thats as good as it gets for you nowadays.

3 goals a quarter, you are a d!ckhead :shock:

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
Griggsy
SS Life Member

Re: Brereton.

bigred wrote:
Thinks that the last match we had, Hawthorn took their foot off @ half time because they were playing Geelong the following week.
their foot off at half time led us to an 80 point 2nd half?? gimmi a break. Ive heard lots of excuses for a team losing but that is the worst of them, it doesnt even make sense. Not good enough to 'put the foot down' again when the game got close? yer thats a champion side :roll:

Well if they won they could be playing Geelong the following week...dejavu Dermie?

saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

Why people take anything this guy says as serious is beyond me.
Hes been wrong 9 out of 10 times, hope this trend continues :wink:

Before Im 85
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Why people care what anyone says is beyond me. Anyone can have an opinion afterall he played for them so would favour them. Didnt most on here pick us against Geelong?

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

For the last time plugger66 can you please stop using common sense?

:roll: :wink:

Russman
Club Player

He also said that there is no way a team can come back from the hiding we got against Geelong. (despite the fact it's happened many times before in finals) :roll:

Do , or Do not , There is no try.
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

TimeToShineFellas wrote:For the last time plugger66 can you please stop using common sense?

:roll: :wink:
no he's an idiot

its dermies' fault if the win on saturday, the afl didnt mean it according to the script, we shouldn't be there, the whole world is against us, west sydney sucks

F*** me i don't understand why people need to make posts about certain media entities and what they did/did not get correct...they are paid for an opinion and forthrightly give it...as it is their job...again rightly or wrongly

the public slams both players and media outlets for being too conservative yet when an individual actually as a stronger opinion than obviously some of you old codger's can handle, its off to firstly the medicine cabinet to take your heart pills and secondly off to saintsational to vent about how dermie hurt your feelings, or how goods its going to feel as a nobody - you had a differing opinion to someone who is a somebody and were correct

bravo

go back to failing life

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
StSteven
Club Player

Don't forget he played for Hawks and Pies, and Swans who he also picked.

A football whore who is irrelevent.

Superboot
SS Life Member

On a similar note, it's interesting how many fans of other clubs are going on SEN talkback complaining that we are not good enough to be in the top 4.

We finished in the top 4, have now confimed our place in the prelim, so how else are we supposed to demonstrate that we are worthy of the position?

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

I remember Derm saying that we'd win the 97 GF by 10 goals...

I'm very happy to have Dermie against us!

StSteven
Club Player

Superboot wrote:On a similar note, it's interesting how many fans of other clubs are going on SEN talkback complaining that we are not good enough to be in the top 4.

We finished in the top 4, have now confimed our place in the prelim, so how else are we supposed to demonstrate that we are worthy of the position?
They used to say that when Geelong got in. The only way to stop that is to win the flag. Don't worry if we lose we will cop it next week.

Russman
Club Player

On a similar note, it's interesting how many fans of other clubs are going on SEN talkback complaining that we are not good enough to be in the top 4.

Yep ,what a joke. So are they saying that the teams that finished below us with less wins or less percentage deserved it more :roll:
How can a team like Adelaide be more worthy when we pumped them a few weeks ago in what was a crucial match for both teams.
As BJ said , we won 8 out of last 10 games and we worked our arses off to get there.

Do , or Do not , There is no try.
B W and R all over
SS Hall of Fame

If Hawthorn do beat us and play Geelong in a Grand Final, I'd love for someone to recreate the start of the 89 GF and cannon into Dermie at the opening bounce.

Whether he's on the field or in a commentary box is irrelevant. :lol:

25 minutes to make a name for yourself like you've never made before.
Art Vandelay
Club Player

If that's not bad enough, I heard a couple of Hawks supporters ring KB this morning to complain that Geelong will have an extra day to prepare for the Grand Final because they play on Saturday night. I'm not sure whether that is arrogance, but it would be great if the Hawthorn players were in the same frame of mine, because they will get "pantsed" this week.

BAM! (shhhh)
SS Hall of Fame

Not much point getting bent out of shape. Brereton's job is to provide an opinion, he loves to go over the top, and he's frequently wrong.

He also doesn't appear to know much about St Kilda (his track record on comments I've heard isn't great), so if you don't agree, dismiss it - but I wouldn't be surprised if many who probably know our side and game better than Dermot agree with him before the week is out.

Part of the reason the media is gushing over our C'wood victory is that they don't expect the Bulldogs-Geelong game to be much scratch, which leaves them with ours as the interesting one... and we're definately the underdogs going in.

"Everything comes to he who hustles while he waits"
- Henry Ford
The Doc
Club Player

B W and R all over wrote:If Hawthorn do beat us and play Geelong in a Grand Final, I'd love for someone to recreate the start of the 89 GF and cannon into Dermie at the opening bounce.

Whether he's on the field or in a commentary box is irrelevant. :lol:
Now that's funny!

2010 has a nice ring to it.