Let me be first...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Let me be first...

to say thank F*** for Kosi in the second half.

His aggression tonight was fantastic. Yeah so farking what that he gave away free kicks, that's what this team has missed for a while and so bring that s*** on.

If Kosi gets done then that just proves that the AFL is corrupt.

Kosi in top five tonight. He brings spirtituality and that s*** is worth heaps in games like tonight.

gooner
Club Player

Send him in front of the tribunal with a Sydney tracksuit on.
That should see him right.

"The humble improve" Wynton Marsalis
RodKeoghsLoveChild
Club Player

Im glad we are all happy and all that...but did you watch the game?? Kosi was great in the first 10 minutes then died in the arse... He was not very impressive at all.

Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.
Schillaci
Club Player

Thought Kosi was good tonight.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

RodKeoghsLoveChild wrote:Im glad we are all happy and all that...but did you watch the game?? Kosi was great in the first 10 minutes then died in the arse... He was not very impressive at all.
sorry..... GO THE FARKKING SAINTERS.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

RodKeoghsLoveChild wrote:Im glad we are all happy and all that...but did you watch the game?? Kosi was great in the first 10 minutes then died in the arse... He was not very impressive at all.
think that's harsh Rod. He didn't dominate, but he crashed a pack or two resulting in spillages for a goal, took some grabs, kicked three goals and was a target to take the heat off Roo.
Thought others were better, but he was very serviceable.

fugazi
Saintsational Legend

Kosi was good tonight...3 goals, and crashed the packs to spill for 2 others that I can remember, rucked OK too....waddya want?

I also thought the aggression was well worth it, we need some mongrel.

Nee!
Saintschampions08
Club Player

Re: Let me be first...

Cairnsman wrote:His aggression tonight was fantastic. Yeah so farking what that he gave away free kicks, that's what this team has missed for a while and so bring that s*** on.
Are you kidding? He cost us 3 free kicks in a vital period of the match where momentum could have gone either way.
If our defenders hadn't performed so brilliantly it could have been very very costly.
His aggression was downright stupid and idiotic - he should have been dragged.
Cairnsman wrote:Kosi in top five tonight. He brings spirtituality and that s*** is worth heaps in games like tonight.
He played moderately well in the second half...but he was no where near in our top 5.

Your saying he was better then at least a few of: Roo, Sam Fish, Raph, Montagna, Dal, Harves, Blake, Milne - or even Gilbert for that matter.

RodKeoghsLoveChild
Club Player

Definately go the farkin sainters...I am all for that.

As i said he started well then did some stupid things and really went out of the game... Came back when the game was over and kicked a few but still when the game is to be won he was not sighted.. Nick on the other hand absolutely destroyed them...

Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Let me be first...

Saintschampions08 wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:His aggression tonight was fantastic. Yeah so farking what that he gave away free kicks, that's what this team has missed for a while and so bring that s*** on.
Are you kidding? He cost us 3 free kicks in a vital period of the match where momentum could have gone either way.
If our defenders hadn't performed so brilliantly it could have been very very costly.
His aggression was downright stupid and idiotic - he should have been dragged.
Cairnsman wrote:Kosi in top five tonight. He brings spirtituality and that s*** is worth heaps in games like tonight.
He played moderately well in the second half...but he was no where near in our top 5.

Your saying he was better then at least a few of: Roo, Sam Fish, Raph, Montagna, Dal, Harves, Blake, Milne - or even Gilbert for that matter.
settle down...let me just be happy for the guy. I reckon he is a big part of the St Kilda football team and that his worth is not just based on four brilliant games he played in a row in 2005.