All Victorian Grand Final

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

All Victorian Grand Final

First time since 2000!!!. Great to see.

GREAT TO SEE!! I'm sick of these historyless manufactured rubbish teams from outside of Victoria.

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

was so happy about this,. last night knowing whatever happens its going to be all VIC

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Yes, very happy about that, Go the Victorian sides. Even though I live interstate I hate the AFL favouriteism and arrogance. Only good thing is I get to see my boys on TV. :lol:

PS. Also another pathetic attendance by the Sydney supporters last night.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
Beej
Saintsational Legend

If not us, I'd rather an interstate team won the flag. Could care less about this pro-Victorian thing that goes on in this state.

Any St Kilda supporter living in Victoria who would rather Collingwood win a flag over Sydney needs to have a good look at themself.

Victorian clubs are supposed to be our main rivals.

golden hawk
Club Player

CAN'T WAIT

Griggsy
SS Life Member

i didnt realise it was such a big thing there. "historyless manufactured rubbish " ummm okay? This isnt the vfl, other teams do compete and deserve just as much respect as victorian teams.

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Griggsy wrote:i didnt realise it was such a big thing there. "historyless manufactured rubbish " ummm okay? This isnt the vfl, other teams do compete and deserve just as much respect as victorian teams.
Correct - NONE!

It's my team or no team!

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Who cares....

If it is not the Saints...it is not the Saints and I care little who wins...or plays....or what state they are from.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Griggsy wrote:i didnt realise it was such a big thing there. "historyless manufactured rubbish " ummm okay? This isnt the vfl, other teams do compete and deserve just as much respect as victorian teams.
Hmmm...don't think these guys have heard of Port Adelaide. I think they're actually the most successful sporting club in Australia (more premierships than Carlton)...and Collingwood stole their jumper! Love 'em or hate 'em, they aren't a franchise like the other crap interstate clubs, and practically had to work against the football world to get a spot in the AFL.

Aside from all that crap, I agree with the post above...couldn't care less if we played Moscow in the GF, so long as the Saints make it and win!!!