revisiting my roo comment

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

revisiting my roo comment

no need to change anything i said except that i left out one word...today

not back tracking...80% or more of the game is played at ground level...sometimes no matter how you or the team are travelling ya gotta get down there

as for making a comment that upsets people reckon i am the ONLY person that has a right to pass an opinion

everything i say be it regarding a player the club or whatever is backed up by my name & phone number & has been for years...no problems with anyone calling me whatever they like or disagreeing with what i say or do...one thing i dont do is hide behind some obsure title/name

over 10 yrs whether i agree or not i've never questioned someone else's right to have their say...NEVER had a slanging match with another forumite ..few on here can say that

as for having me banned GET A LIFE...what for having an opinion

ya got my phone number ....for 40 cents you can phone me up & say hi or give me a mouthfull

more than happy to talk footy with whoever

love yas all..even my harshest critics

Geezer
Club Player

yes agree . . . have no problems with people discussing their opinions . . . .
no matter if 100% of the people on here agree or 100% disagree.
Thats what makes this game great . . . . there are 100 different opinions to each different statement.

everyone is entitled to their own.

have been reading this forum on and off for years . . . . due to moving interstate and various other things .
and the one great thing is everyone gets to post their opinion . . .
banning posters for anything other than derogatory personal attacks and crude and explicit comments is poor IMHO.

#35 - Thanks for the Memories.
21 Great Season's
Simply Remarkable
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Tried to call you Roger, but all I got was the local Bottle-O!!!

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

maybe thats why you couldnt get me ...mainly drink from cans

matrix
Saintsational Legend

yeah opinions are just that and we all have them and are all entitled.

just like mine is that i still think calling roo a friggin sheila was a bit bloody harsh.

i like ya posts rog and always read what u have to stay and with any luck ill be able to get to the west for a game next year......
but i still reckon it was a bit of a harsh comment.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

wouldn't worry about it roger.

we were all pretty disappointed and upset at how the saints went on sunday. it's natural to let off a bit of steam.

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

seen worse efforts...ie the one over here against the eagles

that day i called the whole team a bunch of primma donna's & i'd had bugger all to drink

lets see who gets down & gets dirty this week..no point in putting you hands out to get the footy unless your bodies behind the ball

derby Street
Club Player

Don't worry too much about it Rog - I'm guessing you were a bit tired and
emotional :D after a pretty sorry day.However Nick probably had a few brownie points up his sleeve for the last half of the years efforts that might have saved the "sheila" tag.
Any logical comments without being personal are O.K - most on this site are committed Saints (I think )

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Re: revisiting my roo comment

rogerwa wrote:
ya got my phone number ....for 40 cents you can phone me up & say hi or give me a mouthfull
Can ya lend me 40 cents? I need to ring a bloke up and abuse the chyt out of him :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: !!

Lennon
Club Player

You can have an opinion without being personally insulting, or denigrating a player.

And there are about 15 players more deserving of criticism than Nick.

Your thread was out of line.

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

i know when your giving me a call eastern

the bird from telcom says...will you accept reverse charges

know your a tightarze but...reverse charges for 40 cents

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

for those who have know Roger one thing he isnt is backwards in comming forward .. im yet to meet a fella who is more passionate about the saints when we win Roger celebrates with the best of them and when we put in a poor performance it cuts deep and from the years of following st kilda it kinda does silly things to you after a while . for all his negative posts about players not pulling their weight , relocating ,and who should never wear the Red White & Black there is a mountain of work that he does off his own back to help support the club . in the end Roger wants what we all want and thats for St kilda to be sucessful some times we all let frustrations and disapointments get the better of us but in the end WE ARE ALL STILL ST KILDA and we all want the same thing

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/