Tickets v Collingwood - MCC

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

spyglass
Club Player

Tickets v Collingwood - MCC

Hopefully someone can help. I need an MCC barcode so I can order 2 visitors tickets for the rest of my family to get to the game on Saturday night. I'll be using my membership + have already used my guest passes on wife + 1 kid but now we have decided to take the other 2 kids if we can. Please PM me if you can help (and I've alreadt given my Saints membership barcode to a mate)

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Be very careful...what you are doing is technically in breach of MCC Rules...all visitors are supposed to be accomapnied by the cardholder whose number will be on the pass..

At the very least when you pick up those visitor passes you will have to have the person there who owns that barcode as they will need to show their card

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
bethb7
Club Player

Can someone tell me when the MCC visitors tickets go on sale?
Is it tomorrow??

If you can't give the commitment you gave this year and you don't want to improve, you can go because we have unfinished business-Ross Lyon
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Went on sale at 9am today

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
spyglass
Club Player

but the visitors passes can be emailed, so the member does not need to be there. I thought you could send unaccompanied visitors (but obviously you still be responsible for your guests behaviour.....and the kids are very well behaved)

benengel14
Club Player

I've used friend's barcodes many a time during the Home/Away season to purchase guest tickets - I've always managed to print them out in advance, and have never had any issues regarding the actual club member not being present.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Ahh fair enough..sorry didnt want to come across as the rule Nazi :-)

Ive never Ticketfast'd visitors tix before..always gone and collected them or bought them on the day..and for both of those you need to show your Membership card

Ill be in there myself Sat night..God I hope its not tooo Pie-infested..was it pro-Cat yesterday? ..seemed to be from a distance4

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
benengel14
Club Player

Everything seemed to be pro-cat yesterday.
The h/a match against the pies it felt like it was 65/35 to Collingwood in MCC.