Where it will be won

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plumtire
Club Player

Where it will be won

The media? talkback radio? Newspaper articles? or on the paddock?

MACEwasACE
Club Player

The Paddock. Where Else????

They boys are too professional to take any notice of the so called media Experts.

Good to see them keepoing a low profice and let the Handbaggers talk themselves up.

IF It is to be it is up to me.
cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Re: Where it will be won

plumtire wrote:The media? talkback radio? Newspaper articles? or on the paddock?
They have the better team on paper. Could be won there.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

cowboy18 wrote:
plumtire wrote:The media? talkback radio? Newspaper articles? or on the paddock?
Hmmm...I wonder what the media will say if we beat them?? That we've now got the list to do it?? OR that the cats have simply had a stumble? OR a slump in form??

The continual doubting of us should really get the boys firing! Hopefully we'll come up against the cockiest Cats side ever on Sunday, and that'll be their undoing!

After all the flooding practice and chipping and congested style of football I know we can play (and as annoying as it has been to watch) it might very well be the weapon to destroy this Geelong side!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St. Luke wrote:
cowboy18 wrote:
Hmmm...I wonder what the media will say if we beat them?? That we've now got the list to do it?? OR that the cats have simply had a stumble? OR a slump in form??

The continual doubting of us should really get the boys firing! Hopefully we'll come up against the cockiest Cats side ever on Sunday, and that'll be their undoing!

After all the flooding practice and chipping and congested style of football I know we can play (and as annoying as it has been to watch) it might very well be the weapon to destroy this Geelong side!
The media will say well done but at the moment they like most others except Saints supporters think Geelong will win. Nothing wrong with that as they have only lost 2 in 38 games. Dont see any problem in it at all. I for one hope like hell we win but I dont think we can win or if we do I dont think they will lose twice in 4 weeks. I still only think they will lose once more at the most this year so hopefully for us it will be in the GF. Having said that I would take a win against them Sunday.

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

They deserve their favoritism. Incredible recent performances and to be honest we were good rather than outstanding against Essendon - we were not punished for the mistakes we made.

Having said that, 4 weeks is a long time. Anything could happen to form and key people from this weekend - injuries early in these games can be a big part in deciding the outcome.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

May I add;

ON THE SCOREBOARD !!