St.Kilda vs Essendon - Round 22

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

steeveey

St.Kilda vs Essendon - Round 22

Hi everyone...new to this forum which seems to be fantastic! Just a quick question in regards to tickets for the saints vs essendon game in round 22. I have a 16 game membership...will i be able to get a seat or do i have to purchase a seperate ticket through ticketmaster. Im assuming it will be a close to a sell out...could someone please help me out.
Thanks and GO SAINTS!!!

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

its a dons home game so you need to purchase a ticket as they say goodbye to a few gop's in jj and malcom

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Solar
Saintsational Legend

Re: St.Kilda vs Essendon - Round 22

steeveey wrote:Hi everyone...new to this forum which seems to be fantastic! Just a quick question in regards to tickets for the saints vs essendon game in round 22. I have a 16 game membership...will i be able to get a seat or do i have to purchase a seperate ticket through ticketmaster. Im assuming it will be a close to a sell out...could someone please help me out.
Thanks and GO SAINTS!!!
you need to hop onto ticketmaster and get a level 3 ticket. Will cost like $3 for the fee. Hurry cause they are selling fast, we have been trying to get a decient one all day

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith