Former Players RESPECT Harvs !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Former Players RESPECT Harvs !!

I heard spud on MMM today saying that they were trying to get every player who played with Harvs to be at Telstra Dome next Sunday as a mark of respect for the great man. They are confident of a massive turn out, and only have a few who might not be able to make it;

Anthony Howad LOCKETT is participating in some desert motor bike race; and

Neil Elvis WINMAR is working a wool press some 400km east of Dongora

Spud said that he would keep trying to get them both there. It appears that the club is going "ALL OUT" to make it a SPECIAL EVENT !!

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Awesome to hear!

I just hope the Doc is there (his first coach)....would love to see a pic of the Doc in the room with his arms around Harvs.

Be a bit like God X 2!!!

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:Awesome to hear!

I just hope the Doc is there (his first coach)....would love to see a pic of the Doc in the room with his arms around Harvs.

Be a bit like God X 2!!!
As long as someone gets in the Doc's ear beforehand and reminds him that it is ROBERT, not RODNEY :roll: :wink: !!

maverick
Saintsational Legend

I hope the club hasn't conceded that this will be his last game...

chook23
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:I hope the club hasn't conceded that this will be his last game...
it is round 21

saint4life
Launcestonsaint
SS Life Member
Location: Watching our games on tele or listening to the radio :(

Last home game.

St Kilda's 2 premiership captains are Tassie born. The Doc & Roo.
TriColourDisciple
Club Player

Why would you want TurnCoat Lockett there? He couldn't care less about the Saints.I was admiring the team of the century painting in the foyer at Moorabbin the other day & find it disappointing that that traitor is the front & centre main focal point of an otherwise superb portrait

Proudly Brainwashed since 1972
maverick
Saintsational Legend

chook23 wrote:
maverick wrote:I hope the club hasn't conceded that this will be his last game...
it is round 21
Of course it is, thanks :oops:

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

TriColourDisciple wrote:Why would you want TurnCoat Lockett there? He couldn't care less about the Saints.I was admiring the team of the century painting in the foyer at Moorabbin the other day & find it disappointing that that traitor is the front & centre main focal point of an otherwise superb portrait
Harveys greatest ever seen/played with player in Lockett. Sheer respect for the man.

I think it would be a fitting tribute if Lockett could attend.

“Yeah….nah””
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
TriColourDisciple wrote:Why would you want TurnCoat Lockett there? He couldn't care less about the Saints.I was admiring the team of the century painting in the foyer at Moorabbin the other day & find it disappointing that that traitor is the front & centre main focal point of an otherwise superb portrait
Harveys greatest ever seen/played with player in Lockett. Sheer respect for the man.

But would you be surprised if Plugger didn't show? He is obviously ashamed of his time at St Kilda - doesn't even appear to be a fan of his own career, once describing himself as "...a thug who played a bit"!

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:

But would you be surprised if Plugger didn't show? He is obviously ashamed of his time at St Kilda - doesn't even appear to be a fan of his own career, once describing himself as "...a thug who played a bit"!
No I wont be surprised but I dont give a stuff about Plugger.

Its what Plugger - by attending - says about Robert Harvey Im interested in.

“Yeah….nah””
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:

He doesn't have respect for anyone but himself...I couldn't imagine Harvs bursting into tears if he didn't show.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:
degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:

He doesn't have respect for anyone but himself...I couldn't imagine Harvs bursting into tears if he didn't show.
Again its not about Plugger.

Harvs respects him immensly even if you dont. Im sure hed be wrapt if Plugger made the effort.

I agree that Locketts a self centred ex Swans player but he his presence at the game would certainly be seen as great respect to Harvs.

“Yeah….nah””
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:
degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:

Harvs respects him immensly even if you dont. Im sure hed be wrapt if Plugger made the effort.

I agree that Locketts a self centred ex Swans player but he his presence at the game would certainly be seen as great respect to Harvs.
Well, you obviously don't either...so don't make it my problem.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:
degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:
degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:

sorry but I do respect Plugger enormously - he is a legend of the game it looks like the problems all yours.....

“Yeah….nah””
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:
degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:
degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:

sorry but I do respect Plugger enormously - he is a legend of the game it looks like the problems all yours.....
You're a tool.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

i'm pretty sure Plugger leaveing was best for both teams, as Sydney and St Kilda both made the GF in the following couple of years

legend of the game, has my respect

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:
degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:
degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:
degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:

You're a tool.
your a f@rkwit.....with "Plugger" issues....so what?

“Yeah….nah””
hellorocky
Club Player

some 225 teammates invited and will form guard of honour.

Harves will be in attendance in the Victory room after the game

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:
degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:
degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:
degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:

You're a tool.
Sorry d**khead, I've only stated Plugger is self-centred, doesn't think much of his career, and would be very unlikely to turn up. Nothing about respect or lack of it. Your input to this thread is just as piss weak as all your other efforts...please feel free to f*** off, we don't need psychophants like you.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:
degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:
degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:
degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:
degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:

You're a tool.
Sorry d**khead, I've only stated Plugger is self-centred, doesn't think much of his career, and would be very unlikely to turn up. Nothing about respect or lack of it. Your input to this thread is just as piss weak as all your other efforts...please feel free to f*** off, we don't need psychophants like you.
No problems felcher - stick your opinion on what I should do right up your crutch grabbing backside.

The word your looking for is "psycho" you dull flog not SYCHOPHANT - if you cant use big words keep em small so as not to confuse yourself.

Freak.

“Yeah….nah””
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:No problems felcher - stick your opinion on what I should do right up your crutch grabbing backside.

The word your looking for is "psycho" you dull flog not SYCHOPHANT - if you cant use big words keep em small so as not to confuse yourself.

Freak.
Nope...sychophant is the word.

No wonder you don't garner any respect on this forum.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:No problems felcher - stick your opinion on what I should do right up your crutch grabbing backside.

Freak.

Ahh...here we are back at your obsession with respect again...

People who BELIEVE you get respect off complete strangers over the internet on what is a football rant forum are people I feel sorry for.

“Yeah….nah””
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
degruch wrote:

Freak.

People who BELIEVE you get respect off complete strangers over the internet on what is a football rant forum are people I feel sorry for.
At least you know where you stand.

Speaking of going back to things...you're still a tool.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
Teflon wrote:
degruch wrote:

Freak.

At least you know where you stand.

Speaking of going back to things...you're still a tool.
Yes you've really put me in my place. I will be on the lookout for you from now on.

I respect you.

I hope it helps.

“Yeah….nah””