Club legend Set to Retire after FREO GAME

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Club legend Set to Retire after FREO GAME

no not Robert Harvey im talking about the man who has helped more western saints then any other, club legend and Life member Lew Mutch. I invite you all to come and pay hommage to the man who for 25 years has been the the go to man for all western Saints the man who has organised countless functions helped us gain tickets to countless games and all round nice guy . Lew is ending his 25 year stint as president at this weeks Freo game function as a sign of respect to the man who has been a great servant to the club i emplore every western saint every saint fan to come and make the freo funtion the best yet !!

THE WA ITALIAN CLUB
217-225 fitzgerald st
north perth

sunday-17th august
11am to 1.30 pm

3 course lunch & guest speaker
the prez GREG WESTAWAY

plus panel discussion

buses will take us TO & FROM subi oval

members....$45
non members...$55
kids...12--16....$30
kids ...6--12....$20
kids under 6...no charge

please contact

KYM GILBERT on 08 309 2920

RogerWA on 0420 396 176 or 92797497

anyone coming over for the game i strongly recommend you come along to the function...

you will enjoy the company...prior to game
the bus ride to & from the game
and celebrating OUR WIN back at the ITALIAN CLUB after the game

contact kym,lew Roger or myself NOW

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
spidoir
Club Player

Kim Gilbert - 08 9309 2920

or

westernsaints@saints.com.au

"The line 'I'm a mad St Kilda supporter' is one of life's great tautologies, because sanity has never been a requisite to follow the fortunes of the red, white and black"
Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

CONGRATS to Lew!

We came over for the Freo game in 2004 & Lew was fantastic is organising a 1st class function before the game.

Please pass my best wishes to Lew.

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

must also be noted that lew is a LIFE MEMBER OF THE ST.KILDA FOOTY CLUB

how many of us supporters would give our leftie to have that honour bestowed upon us

i'm sure all our female supporters would also gladly give up something for that honour...what that would be ,stuffed if i know

look forward to sharing a coldie with ya on sunday lew

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

chyt... sorry trav i missed the part where you mentioned life membership

any way i reckon its an honour worth repeating

seeyas sunday

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

im flying over but cant make it to the function sorry.
well done Lew

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

know ya got your hands full prior to the game dooley...what about the cheer squad coming back to the ITALIAN club after the game

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Congratulations Lew, sorry I can't make it on Sunday. Thanks for the opportunity of serving on the committee for the last couple of years. It was good fun and I'm sure you're happy that Western Saints are in good hands.

Regards

Maurice

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

rogerwa wrote:know ya got your hands full prior to the game dooley...what about the cheer squad coming back to the ITALIAN club after the game
some might be able to
im going pretty much just going to head straight to the airport after the game though.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Winmarvellous
Club Player

Gday boys. Can't make the pre-match function, but is it possible to come to the post-match at the Italian Club? Had a good night last Saturday, except for the loss.

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

bloody oath nicki...fingers crossed i can have that jumper signed & give to you then

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

depending on what time i finnish with the team i might be down there to share an ale or two with ya Winmarvellous

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
hellorocky
Club Player

Congratulations Lew and thanks for the hospitality you and the Western Saints have offered to us (Twin City Sainters) over the past few years. Happy retirement :wink: