Addicted and will never quit!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

Addicted and will never quit!

It's an addiction!
Almost every week i end up frustrated and wishing i could quit my addiction, but i can't.

So many players playing without heart
So many poor decisions by the man with the ball
So many umpiring decisions overlooked for us and called against when the game is in the balance
So many confused players looking unsure of anything resembling a successful game plan (what it actually is i can't figure out and the players look clueless - they say one thing to the media but do something quite different come game time)
So many years without success
So many reasons to walk away and find a healthier hobby

But i love the saints so...next week look out Freo!

But please can someone answer a few questions - any coaching and stats fans please.

Q1. Is there a stat showing goals from free kicks and goals against from frees? (or howabout frees against the run of play)

Q2. What exactly is our game plan?

Q3. Do we employ a motivator or sports psychologist?

Q4. Is it legally and morally feasible to clone 22 harveys and draft them all under the father and son rule?

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
backit
Club Player

Re: Addicted and will never quit!

desertsaint wrote:It's an addiction!

But please can someone answer a few questions - any coaching and stats fans please.

Q1. Is there a stat showing goals from free kicks and goals against from frees? (or howabout frees against the run of play)

Q2. What exactly is our game plan?

Q3. Do we employ a motivator or sports psychologist?

Q4. Is it legally and morally feasible to clone 22 harveys and draft them all under the father and son rule?
Q1. dont know but too many, but the team coming second always has that problem

Q2. don't know but hey neither do the players

Q3. Don't know but hey would they want to work with us, probably do because they would see it as possibly their greatest career challenge yet and could be a defining moment for them

Q4. Don't know but possibly ethically and morally wrong but every other team seems to be able to bend the rules when it involves us so maybe the AFL will let us do something for us once.