Moorabbin Wing

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Moorabbin Wing

When Harves got knocked out and came back on, and then when Roo took that grab, you'll never see more jubilant scenes. A day that could have been really costly turned out great.

By the way, which saintsational poster is the guy with glasses who leads the chants?

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Wizsteppa
Club Player

Couldnt agree more DC,great stuff by everyone there.

By the way the bloke you're referring to is Sonof66,an occasional poster here these days.

I am the shorter,younger looking bloke who was sitting next to him,chanting etc.Bit of a dynamic duo we are.but we do whatever we can to help the boys get over the line with our voices,just like you saw today.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Cheers.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Yep...the reaction when Harvs left and returned to the ground was something to behold..not just the MW I hasten to add but the whole ground

The Tiges fans reckon they idolise Richo..but after returning to the ground a quarter after hobbing off with a knock to the knee last night I remarekd to the Tiges fan sitting next to me "Oh Richo's back on"

"Was he off, what happened?" was the idolatry response LOL

No shattering roar for Richo

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor