Hawthorn dogged on Kosi

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Quixote
SS Life Member

Hawthorn dogged on Kosi

Did anyone hear this??

Very, very briefly suggested on Footy Classified was that Kosi got a week as a result of Hawthorn releasing that pansy Osborne's medical report (post jumper punch) to the AFL. Hence the upgraded severity of the charge.

Alluded this was the difference between the Didak and Kosi incidents.

Also quietly stated that this is against the 'unwritten law' or 'gentlemanly code' of the game.

Hawthorn DOGGED US!!!

Those sniping pretty-boys!! Led by the number one sniper just about ever - angry midget Clarkson!! The Battle of Britain anyone?? He spent three quarters being chased by the opposition for his dog antics!!

No respect for that mob - couldn't be happier that clubs have cottoned on to their genius coaching tactics and smacked them four out their last eight outings.

:evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by Quixote on Tue 29 Jul 2008 12:52am, edited 1 time in total.

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Yup, that;s how it looked to me. What a bunch of squealers.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Re: Hawthorn dogged on Kosi

they're worried about us. see us as a threat. we'll fix them up again if we get to play them in september.

Saint Mik
Club Player

Kossi should know better than to put himself in that position, a bit like Didak they both got sucked in and Kossi paid the price.

Not good enough really, could end up costing us a decent shot at a top 4 position.

I love Kossi but it hurts when you miss a week over something as stupid as a jumper punch.

He had better perform this week and get us back into contention.

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
ace
Saintsational Legend

Kosi is not smart enough to be stupid.
Got great football talent when born but unfortunately god was all out of smarts .

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
Saint Mik
Club Player

You can take the kid out of the country :wink:

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

A real piece of work that......
F*** the Hawks...............

Maybe the Saints will get the chance to repay them,some time in the future,when they are expecting support to get one of theirs off at the tribunal.......

Six debutants for the Saints so far in Season 2024. :D
Griggsy
SS Life Member

i still blame the tribunal for inconsistency. didak should either of been penalised or kosi not at all.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I think you will find the tribunal ask for a medical report. Should they refuse to give it. We blame the tribunal, the umps the commentators what about Kosi it was just plain stupid, what about Rooys kicking and so on. One flag in 111 years suggest that maybe it is more than outsiders fault.

Maybe if we said stuff everyone else and had the arrogance of some other clubs we may have more success. The worst part of what is likely to happen in the next 5 years is Carlton look much more likely to win a flag than we do in that period.

jk23
Club Player

Maybe we should have sent a medical report about Kosi's head injury, but yet again nothing happened, no report , I don't blame Kosi that hawk just ramned him into the fence the same as Lenny a few years ago and broke his wrist when he was ramned by a lion player, again no report! Lenny was out for weeks.

JeffDunne

plugger66 wrote:One flag in 111 years suggest that maybe it is more than outsiders fault.

If you thought the competition wasn't a level playing field then it would be just as easy to use the lack of success as evidence of that too.

Anyone that's followed this club for more than 5 minutes knows that we've been right royally screwed with plenty of decisions handed down from AFL House. And for a long period of time. I can't think of too many 'lucky' decisions that have fallen our way over the years.

Having said that though, anyone with even a fleeting interest in St Kilda knows we've made many poor decisions over the years and that the only thing we do consistently is shoot ourselves in the foot.

You can hold both views - they aren't mutually exclusive.

In fact I'd argue they are inextricably linked.

The AFL treats their customers like fools because most are fools. Football supporters for the most part don’t give a continental if the competition has integrity provided the field is tipped in their favour.

Unfortunately for us we are a minor player and even more unfortunate for us supporters is that we have a long history of limp wristed administrators that rarely take on city hall. When we do it usually ill-considered or poorly targeted.

Is it any wonder though when we have so many apologists that are prepared to take it up the arse?

SainterX
Club Player

Didak could murder someone and still get away with it.

Simple as that.

Or at least associate with a murderer :evil:

A true king doesn't glass his girlfriend.
A true king doesn't smear his blood on an opponent when he cannot break a tag.
A true king does not label umpires disgraceful.
A true king is Robert Harvey.
BallBanger
Club Player

ace wrote:Kosi is not smart enough to be stupid.
Got great football talent when born but unfortunately god was all out of smarts .
Calling yourself ace is a moronic self appraisal...how would u know

maverick
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:
plugger66 wrote:One flag in 111 years suggest that maybe it is more than outsiders fault.

If you thought the competition wasn't a level playing field then it would be just as easy to use the lack of success as evidence of that too.

Anyone that's followed this club for more than 5 minutes knows that we've been right royally screwed with plenty of decisions handed down from AFL House. And for a long period of time. I can't think of too many 'lucky' decisions that have fallen our way over the years.

Having said that though, anyone with even a fleeting interest in St Kilda knows we've made many poor decisions over the years and that the only thing we do consistently is shoot ourselves in the foot.

You can hold both views - they aren't mutually exclusive.

In fact I'd argue they are inextricably linked.

The AFL treats their customers like fools because most are fools. Football supporters for the most part don’t give a continental if the competition has integrity provided the field is tipped in their favour.

Unfortunately for us we are a minor player and even more unfortunate for us supporters is that we have a long history of limp wristed administrators that rarely take on city hall. When we do it usually ill-considered or poorly targeted.

Is it any wonder though when we have so many apologists that are prepared to take it up the arse?
Exactly right, we make ourselves a bit player, it plays right into their hands, the harder you work the luckier you get, we just don't work hard enough