why

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Gehrigs_son
Club Player

why

why would we do this

playin a team that is tanking, after beating one of the best teams goin round last week, collingwood lose and gives us an opportunity to get above em.
its just stupid footy

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: why

Gehrigs_son wrote:why would we do this

playin a team that is tanking, after beating one of the best teams goin round last week, collingwood lose and gives us an opportunity to get above em.
its just stupid footy
What that proves is tanking is alive and well.

Gehrigs_son
Club Player

Re: why

Gehrigs_son wrote:why would we do this

its just stupid footy
i agree, i cant understand it

bethb7
Club Player

We just let our prime chance go, our last month means nothing now! I am shattered
Last edited by bethb7 on Sat 26 Jul 2008 7:51pm, edited 2 times in total.

If you can't give the commitment you gave this year and you don't want to improve, you can go because we have unfinished business-Ross Lyon
houseofvictor
Club Player

There must have been an old curse on the Sainters from way back when... Somewhere, Someplace Somebody has knowledge of it. Perhaps the Masonic Lodge knows about it? It is said that the Masonic Lodge holds many of Times 'Ye Oldie secrets :idea: :?:

-----Strength through Loyalty-----
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

I am absolutely gutted. I don't think I can go out tonight...

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

I'm looking for answers too.

West coast have been tanking all year, undeniably tanking to the shisenhausen.

We should have steamrolled the rabble.

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

bethb7 wrote:We just let our prime chance go, our last month means nothing now! I am so upset r& angry.
no our last month put us in a position where we have slipped up and still remain in the 8..

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
bethb7
Club Player

fonz_#15 wrote:
bethb7 wrote:We just let our prime chance go, our last month means nothing now! I am so upset r& angry.
no our last month put us in a position where we have slipped up and still remain in the 8..
We just needed to win that game and we would have been set.

If you can't give the commitment you gave this year and you don't want to improve, you can go because we have unfinished business-Ross Lyon
fonz_#15
SS Life Member

bethb7 wrote:
fonz_#15 wrote:
but we didn't and the world hasn't ended

bethb7
Club Player

fonz_#15 wrote:
bethb7 wrote:
fonz_#15 wrote:
very true it hasn't.. always next week need to beat port

midas_touch
Club Player

Shocking loss, but we gotta move on. There is still 5 weeks of footy left. The less talked about in the aftermath of this game, the better.
fonz_#15 wrote:
bethb7 wrote:
fonz_#15 wrote:
Spot on. Still heaps of footy to be played till finals.

Trust the Midas Touch

"My heart is at St.Kilda, I've been here seven years, I only wanted to play for them." (Fraser Gehrig, 27/11/2007)
fonz_#15
SS Life Member

midas_touch wrote:Shocking loss, but we gotta move on. There is still 5 weeks of footy left. The less talked about in the aftermath of this game, the better.
fonz_#15 wrote:
bethb7 wrote:
fonz_#15 wrote:

Spot on. Still heaps of footy to be played till finals.
i would be kidding myself if i wasn't disappointed but i just don't take the world is ending point of view that so many of the forum does.

lets move on and thump port next week.

makemytime
Club Player

my mates are going to be bagging me for the rest of this week after i bragged about our game last week.

all i can say is that there are heaps of time till september and isn't it strange that we play our best footy when the media is not paying us much attention? and we they compliment us, we end up looking like a whole different team!

since collingwood lost, we still have a chance of top 4, hopefully brisbane, north and adelaide lose so that we don't lose our position

GO THE SAINTS

Gehrigs_son
Club Player

makemytime wrote:my mates are going to be bagging me for the rest of this week after i bragged about our game last week.

all i can say is that there are heaps of time till september and isn't it strange that we play our best footy when the media is not paying us much attention? and we they compliment us, we end up looking like a whole different team!

since collingwood lost, we still have a chance of top 4, hopefully brisbane, north and adelaide lose so that we don't lose our position

GO THE SAINTS
i still cant believe it, we had the right to brag
i think ill be drivin down the club to have words with the boys tomorrow