Atmosphere at the Dome

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SainterX1
Club Player

Atmosphere at the Dome

I reckon the Hawks game was the second best game in terms of atmosphere at the dome, only after the "Aussie/Schwarze" game against Brisbane.

The whole crowd seemed to be animated and the noise was great. Max mentioned after the game how much it pushed the players on in the third term. The reception Blake got when he walked the boundary in the third quarter would have lifted his confidence and self belief ten fold.

Well done to all, lets make that the standard!!!

howlinwolf
Club Player

I think our supporters were fantastic tonight.

Can't say the same for the Hawks fans though. We were still cheering them on when we were down in the first half.

They went deathly quiet in the second half.

It was the best game I've been to since the game at Kardinia Park where Hocking ironed out Harvs off the ball 10 metres in front of me. :evil: :evil:

That day we were 27 points down at 3/4 time and kicking against a gale and got up.

After the game I saw two ladies meet up that were very emotional about the win. Crying in fact. I thought, damn this is a good night !

esaint66
SS Life Member

Re: Atmosphere at the Dome

SainterX1 wrote:I reckon the Hawks game was the second best game in terms of atmosphere at the dome, only after the "Aussie/Schwarze" game against Brisbane.

I cannot disagree with that.

It was a great hard effort, if we could play that for 4 quarters ... WOW !! :D